Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today I visited the Spyker factory (THANX RIJK!!!!!)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    In June as well as in August 2008, I will visit the factory with a few people. Maybe there is some interest to have a Forum Gathering at the factory.
    I'd love to come - but realistically I probably won't

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
      I'd love to come - but realistically I probably won't
      There will be more opportunities.
      Rijk

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        I might be in Italy in June, but when I am in Holland I would love to join you Rijk. (It has already been 2 years ago since my last visit inside the factory).
        Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

        Comment


        • #19
          It looks that I can be a little more specific about the dates.

          I will be in the Netherlands the week of June 23 and the week of August 18. We don't have Victors agenda yet, so I cannot pin it down any further.
          Rijk

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by F Spider View Post
            There will be more opportunities.
            Great

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              It looks that I can be a little more specific about the dates.

              I will be in the Netherlands the week of June 23 and the week of August 18. We don't have Victors agenda yet, so I cannot pin it down any further.
              Rijk,

              Count me in! That could be a nice birthday present as my birthday is on June 20th .
              ______

              Mel

              Comment


              • #22
                FANTASTIC! Mo, you lucky git!
                Hugo S aka Throttleman

                Comment


                • #23
                  Good to hear the Florida dealer was picking 5 or 6 Spyker C8 Laviolettes. The first model I really adored was the Spyker C8 Spyder, but I have to say I am falling heavily for the C8 Laviolette also known as C8 Double 12 S.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                    ......the C8 Laviolette also known as C8 Double 12 S.
                    It isn´t the same car
                    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by pterps View Post
                      It isnt the same car
                      The Spyker C12 Double S is the LWB version, right?

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I had a question: Can you order a tour by Spyker, or is it something for exlusive people that will buy a Spyker? Because I'm a great fan of Spyker, I from Holland and I'm proud that we have a exclusy carfactury. And what is the price of it? Maybe a fine birthday present.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
                          I had a question: Can you order a tour by Spyker, or is it something for exlusive people that will buy a Spyker? Because I'm a great fan of Spyker, I from Holland and I'm proud that we have a exclusy carfactury. And what is the price of it? Maybe a fine birthday present.
                          Just stick around on SpykerOwner.com. We will probably have a meeting sometime next year at the factory.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JVProduction View Post
                            I had a question: Can you order a tour by Spyker, or is it something for exlusive people that will buy a Spyker? Because I'm a great fan of Spyker, I from Holland and I'm proud that we have a exclusy carfactury. And what is the price of it? Maybe a fine birthday present.
                            Visiting the factory is pretty expensive if you will go there all by yourself, but with a group of 20 people its affordable Just like SO said, stick to this forum and wait for your chance
                            Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Thanks for the information Spyker Owner and pterps... I will stay forever here on this forum... I like it here.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                                It looks that I can be a little more specific about the dates.

                                I will be in the Netherlands the week of June 23 and the week of August 18. We don't have Victors agenda yet, so I cannot pin it down any further.
                                JV,

                                See my earlier post about the subject.
                                Rijk

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X