• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    Which would you buyback?
    The 2002 Ti

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
      I'm sorry your #12 should surely be a lot higher, and especially higher than a 650?? Which would you buyback?
      I think that Margaret's love of the 650 had something to do with it's ranking
      Rijk

Comment

#7 (I think I have more cars than numbers left). Honda S2K Series 2. The car I owned the longest, drove the most, in more places, and at higher speeds than any other car I ever had. Took it as replacement for the Lotus, after a particularly rainy summer on Europe.

Drove it for eight years in Europe with New York plates. In Europe, all diplomatic cars start their license place with CD (corps Diplomatique), but they have to be local plates. I personalized my NY plates as CD S2K. This confused many a policeman. Never got a speeding- or parking ticket in eight years
        Attached Files
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          #9 BMW M3 (E36). Last pre family car.
          I bought an e36 M3 in Dakar back in '95. Like a complete dummy, I sold it around 2000. I missed it so much that I bought a '98 M3 Cabrio 5MT about 2 years ago. It's the only car I've ever bought twice!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
            I bought an e36 M3 in Dakar back in '95. Like a complete dummy, I sold it around 2000. I missed it so much that I bought a '98 M3 Cabrio 5MT about 2 years ago. It's the only car I've ever bought twice!
            We are dying to know your series of cars. We are going to run out of cars soon, and we should keep this thread going
            Rijk

Comment

#6 Lotus Elise SC 60th Anniversary. Loved this car. Carbon fiber mirrors, Micro interior mirror, Four point seat belts, Removable steering wheel. Bought it to replace the S2000 in Europe, but never got to ship it over. Just enjoyed it as my winter sports car
              Attached Files
              Rijk

Comment

These were some of the goodies, and look how crazy big the US mandated mirror was.
                Attached Files
                Rijk

Comment

Some people driving this car
                  Attached Files
                  Rijk

Comment

Really loved that supercharged Elise. So much fun to drive. And in the right colors too

Comment

• #5 '97 Ferrari 456 GT 5 speed. I completely forgot how this car drove. Must have had gobs of torque. Probably would appreciate it more right now. The backseats were the perfect size for Max and Alex at the time...
                      Attached Files
                      Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        I completely forgot how this car drove.
                        I never drove the 456, so I can't help you on this one

Comment

• ... the F456 still made it to your #5! You must have had some really overwhelming other experiences to forget how it drove :lol:.

Comment

• ... it's time now for my #3. The Alfa Romeo 6C. Just drove it around Saarbrucken and Monte Carlo. Still more to come... had a gearbox problem this Summer, unfortunately!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by amzamz; 27-11-2016, 15:48.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                              ... the F456 still made it to your #5! You must have had some really overwhelming other experiences to forget how it drove :lol:.
                              :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                                ... the F456 still made it to your #5! You must have had some really overwhelming other experiences to forget how it drove :lol:.
                                I guess I miscounted. The Ferrari 456 GT should be #7. I'll try again
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X