No announcement yet.

today, my car turned into "another toy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was a passer by, it can only be one of my coworkers. ...or some guy coming from the forest side, and disappearing the same way. We have no cameras outside, as this is more difficult (due to German law). I would guess we probably will never find out. Yes, I had the impression the police and the firefighters knew much more than they said!
    Last edited by amzamz; 03-09-2011, 10:59.

Comment

... I did a "poll", asked around on pistonheads. (here) The majority of the spontaneous answers and memories points towards electric wiring problems. That probably explains it! ... and it is better for me, as in that case I can happily park my Spyker in that same location again...

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
        ... I did a "poll", asked around on pistonheads. (here) The majority of the spontaneous answers and memories points towards electric wiring problems. That probably explains it! ... and it is better for me, as in that case I can happily park my Spyker in that same location again...
        Quite a shock to see your car in flames.
        But a quick fix a day later.

Wiring would also have been my guess. Heated seats?

Comment

...yes, exactly! And I even used the seat heating that morning, it was 8 degrees and I had the convertible open on the motorway...

Comment

I think that is one setting too high for your seat heating
            Rijk

Comment

It was only meant to look like a wiring problem. It was actually a xxxxx xxxxx double agent.
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                ...yes, exactly! And I even used the seat heating that morning, it was 8 degrees and I had the convertible open on the motorway...
                What a relief you know the fire started exactly at the spot you were sitting :lol:

Comment

Good to know it wasn't a malicious attack though....and good that it didn't happen while you were driving!

Comment

Working...
                  X