Citroen DS3R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen DS3R

This is a great smal car. I have driven this 207hp 1.6THP smal Citroen DS3 Racing for a couple of days and have to say it is a lot of fun.. There is a lot of carbon on the in and outside of this car. The engine is great and the orange wheels draw a lot of attention. What do you think..hot or not...??
    Attached Files

I like the idea of a racing version of a DS3. But I don't like striping on my car, and I also don't like the rims. So for me it's a 'not'.
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I hate fake carbon, but I think this is indeed a nice hot hatch. Citroen is producing cars that stand out again, just like they did in the old days. I like that.

Comment

I think the DS3 is one of the best cars coming from Citroen in quite some time. It's an attractive package in terms of price, handling and power. Not a fan of the plastic dash but I think it's fine considering the price of a DS3.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
          I think the DS3 is one of the best cars coming from Citroen in quite some time. It's an attractive package in terms of price, handling and power. Not a fan of the plastic dash but I think it's fine considering the price of a DS3.
          It is not cheap for a smal hot hatch. There is for E3.500,- of carbon parts on this car. In Holland you have to pay +/- E35.000,- incl tax.....

Comment

I meant the normal DS3, I it has prety good value for money imo.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              I meant the normal DS3, I it has prety good value for money imo.
              Yes I agree IVR007, the normal DS3 is great value for money.

Comment

Working...
              X