Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what does the color of your car say about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... does that mean, Arnaud's #141 is now slower because of the added weight of all the stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      ... does that mean, Arnaud's #141 is now slower because of the added weight of all the stickers?
      No, everybody knows that stickers make a car faster:lol::lol::lol:
      Rijk

Comment

Next thursday, my Little Saab (who I dubbed Arne) is going to the garage to be repaired (once again). There are several things that need to be adressed, but I don't think it will be overly expensive. When it's done I will drive it to the nearest Saab dealershipt, to see if they're interested in having my car outfitted with Saab NG 9-5 commercial decals. My car attracts a lot of attention, and as I want to support Saab I figured this would get them noticed some more It will be a trade off as I won't pay for the decals, and they get free exposure. I hope they like the idea! Will of course post pics when done.

Comment

... it occurs to me that I haven't disclosed my "psychology" yet! Here it is:

red
          white
          red
          red
          ocean blue
          dark blue
          dark blue
          silver
          silver
          black
          black

(I assume, I will soon get into yellow shades!!! .. to appear younger, :lol

Comment

... now we have a problem. Have a look at this!

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Working...
            X