My latest acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpclinging View Post
    If you need some coaching for this car let me know as my other major client (other than Spyker) is Porsche, and I can tell you the CGT is a handful at the limit. Go in steps in getting up in the performance of this car. But of course enjoy as it is a masterpiece!!!
    Thanks JP... I know this car is a handful... I will give it the proper respect!!

Comment

This is truly one of my favorite cars. Excellent choice!

It has the most amazing engine note at high revs!!!
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Good for you Joe! Enjoy!

Comment

Great car. Is this what you will bring to the Sunday meeting instead of the Spyker?

They already have 8 Carrera GT 's attending. We need to up the Spyker count.
          Rijk

Comment

Unfortunately I have to go to Nashville on Sunday so I wont be able to attend, but I would have brought the Spyker.

Comment

I see Jason (we've seen his work before here) visited your garage JpCourt:

4eb9b06.jpg

Amazing collection!!
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Wow.. looking good
                Olav

Instagram
                https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

I am new to this Forum. My wife and I currently own a '68 LeMans, '69 Z/28 (DZ302), '86 Trans Am Tojan, and a 2000 Vette. But, what we really want is a Spyker. I have been seeing some 2006 models down around $100K and that is approaching my price range. LOVE the Spykers !!!! Dick in Cincinnati

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dick! You might like this one:

at Motorcars International (Price not listed anymore but was $124,500)

also on ebay

Go for it !
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                    X