X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AM one-77

What a machine:
    + YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

With this white colour, that grill suddenly resembles that of the db7 zagato a lot more than the current one seen on the DBS, db9, V8 and V12 vantage (and the Cygnet :lol::lol

Look at that engine bay
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

That is absolutely breathtaking...IMO one of the most beautiful cars ever produced.

Comment

Some new videos

+ YouTube Video

+ YouTube Video

They claim that it has 'the World’s Most Powerful Naturally Aspirated Road Car Engine'! That's the 7.3L V12 with 750 bhp and 750Nm of torque.
      Last edited by IVR007; 21-09-2010, 21:26.

Comment

And the good thing this car is actually produced at CPP

Comment

This must be pure automotive heaven!
          I'm not a big fan of the interior though... And I wonder what the two switches under the steering column are for

Comment

... probably the same car...
            + YouTube Video

Comment

... and a few more, taken by myself!
              Attached Files

Comment

The One-77 is a beautiful machine for sure. In my but humble opinion, the AM is the best looking hyper exotic. The videos leave me a bit disappointed in the sound of AM's 7,3 12. AMG's 12 in the Zonda S sounds absolutely spectacular and the AM doesn't seem to quite match...

but at any rate- if I were spending $1,77 M USD on something, it'd be this:

ladyt.jpg

a 2006 Sunseeker Predator 72- plus with the change, I could buy an Aileron with lots of options to match. Sorry AM...
                I am speaking to you know from inside one of the venturi tunnels

Comment

Originally posted by RossoCorsa View Post

but at any rate- if I were spending $1,77 M USD on something, it'd be this.
                  Now, that would be a money pit.......
                  Rijk

Comment

We saw the one-77 being built at CPP. One of the best details is the side mirror stem, that seamlessly comes out of the doorpanel
                    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                      Now, that would be a money pit.......
                      I'm imaging a hole in the ground filled with 1.77 million $1 bills I think I'd probably jump in and swim around in it...

Comment

Originally posted by RossoCorsa View Post
                        I think I'd probably jump in and swim around in it...
                        You're not the only one with that idea :lol:

Olav

Instagram
                        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Haha, good 'ole Scrooge McDuck

Comment

Working...
                          X