Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Stephen…nice to meet you. Would you have any idea what the other vin number is and why it would show up in the listing. Maybe it was uploaded in error

Comment

• Nice to meet you too and congratulations on making the winning bid on #094! I noticed that there are a lot of unrelated, but nonetheless interesting, photographs with this auction so I think you're right and it was probably just a mix up.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
        Nice to meet you too and congratulations on making the winning bid on #094! I noticed that there are a lot of unrelated, but nonetheless interesting, photographs with this auction so I think you're right and it was probably just a mix up.
        Yes Sir. Seller confirmed that that vin is non related. Car is missing the cabin air filter and they are not able to locate one right now. They are going to use a 3d printer to design one from scratch to look like the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
          You're welcome Rijk! #121currently on auction at Bring a Trailer This one is not active in the register yet; could one of the moderators make a dedicated page for this one so we can add some pictures?
          Hans did it...
          Rijk

Comment

• Hi Desidon, welcomre to the Spyker Owner site. Are you in contact with Jasper? He might locate one for you.
            Rijk

Comment

• send DM, :-)

Comment

• https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2007-spyker-c8

Does anyone know this car or why it sold so much below market?

Comment

• #121 sold for $353K. Not much for a "no-mile" car ezgif.com-gif-maker (12).jpg
                  Rijk

Comment

• XL9AA11G68Z363209 - #209 - C8 Spyder - Yellow / Black - Official Spyker Owner Forum will be auctioned January 26th 2023 at RM Sotheby's - 2008 Spyker C8 Spyder | Arizona | RM Sotheby's (rmsothebys.com) (USA)
                    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 23-11-2022, 22:22.

Comment

• You can remove #171 from the for sale list. I purchased it almost 2 months ago and am bringing it back to like new condition.

Comment

• Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Will remove #171 from the list.

Comment

• Spyker #037 is for sale:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...T6mMBboWybqTMg

Rijk

Comment

• #036 is sold . Can be removed from the list.

Comment

• Also #029 can be removed from the for sale list

Comment

• #037 sold for $345K...
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X