• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    Mmm new or maybe it's #189...
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Haha actually, take a look at the videos of #189 in it's thread. I think they are made in the same room as these photos from mobile.de :lol:

Comment

• Yes you're right ! Now for sale in Germany...
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• For sale: Spyker C8, Ukraine - JamesList

Comment

• Originally posted by chopster View Post
            I heard the owner traded it for a SLR Mclaren Roadster. Do you have a VIN, Chopster? So there is more than 1 chromed C8. The car is partly disassembled on the 2nd photo.
            Last edited by IVR007; 09-12-2010, 19:24.

Comment

• Gotta say I like the chrome effect. It actually looks like aluminum.
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• yep.its true,VIN asap,just for info,originalcolour is white,car came from Moscow to Kiev

Comment

• Hi, Just wondering if there is there a low mileage Spyker for sale in the States with reasonable prices? I missed bidding on a black 2005 model number of months ago. I'm a serious buyer. Thanks.

Comment

• The Spykers for sale in post #1 of this thread is as up to date as we can get it ourselves.

Comment

• - edit -
                      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Ukrainian Spyker is US Spec.

Comment

• The advertiser claims this is a replica of a C8 Spyder, made by himself.

***spyker c8 spyder replica(2008)!!!*** - Te ruil op 2dehands.be

If it would be a replica, it is a very good one. But I doubt it is a replica. It's too good to be one.
                          Another thing, I can't find a Spyker c8 Spyder at this forum that looks the same. So I think we're dealing with a unknown Spyder here
                          Olav

Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
                            The advertiser claims this is a replica of a C8 Spyder, made by himself.

***spyker c8 spyder replica(2008)!!!*** - Te ruil op 2dehands.be

If it would be a replica, it is a very good one. But I doubt it is a replica. It's too good to be one.
                            Another thing, I can't find a Spyker c8 Spyder at this forum that looks the same. So I think we're dealing with a unknown Spyder here
                            He's not a very good liar :lol: This is a real car, but for sale at the Wall Street Collection (#085) Used 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder For Sale | Red Bank NJ

Comment

• Woops, didn't saw that one
                              Olav

Instagram
                              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• I hope the guy that made an offer of € 45k checks out 'the car' before transferring the money!

Comment

Working...
                                X