X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...and model year 2011
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Photographs: 2011 Spyker C8 Laviolette for Sale - 872385 - duPontREGISTRY.com

Comment

• #175 now at Hatfield Audi

Comment

• #170 and #186 for sale at SuperVettura Sales Ltd. Tommy Warehams latest showroom

which just happens to be 5 minutes from my door....why do they tease me like this!

Comment

• Originally posted by fiona View Post
            #170 and #186 for sale at SuperVettura Sales Ltd. Tommy Warehams latest showroom

which just happens to be 5 minutes from my door....why do they tease me like this!
            LOL! When we get the showroom built and up and running you are welcome anytime!

#036 is available also with us now and we sold #187 from my good friend this week also, very sad to see that change hands but it is with a good home again now.

Tom

SuperVettura Sales Ltd.
            Tommy Wareham
            Director

SuperVettura Sales Ltd.
            London Road
            Sunningdale
            Berkshire
            SL5 0DQ

Telephone : +44(0)7808 769235
            Twitter : @SuperVettura
            Email : Tommy.Wareham@SuperVettura.com

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyWareham View Post
              LOL! When we get the showroom built and up and running you are welcome anytime!

I'll hold you to that and I'll expect an invite to the grand opening

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyWareham View Post
                ...we sold #187 from my good friend this week also
                Win sold his Spyker?

Comment

• I removed: XL9AA11G68Z363209 - 2008 - Gialio Midas (Yellow) / Black - 564 mls. - Leake Car Auction from the list as it has been auctioned for $132,500.00 excluding the 10% buyer's premium - link -

Comment

• ... does that mean that the trend for used C8 Spyders is going to higher prices, again? Has anybody done a statistics of (1) number of available second hand Spykers and (2) their price tags as a funcion of calender dates???

Comment

• I would say prices are still very low and not rising again. The higher price compared to others sold recently is, in my opinion, a result of the 2008 model year (as compared to model year 2006 Spykers that went for 100 - 125) and the low mileage rather than prices going up again.

Comment

• I agree lavioletteGT2R
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Anyone contemplating a Spyker should absolutely jump on them at these prices. They are a steal. The craftsmanship, style, performance and rarity of these cars are unequaled. The costs of ownership are low, particularly compared to their Italian competitors.

And you won't generally find two parked outside Starbucks.*

*I used to say "never find two parked outside Starbucks", but I heard one of my neighbors bought one at auction in Pebble Beach . . . so, who knows? It could happen. (Hasn't yet, thought.)
                          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• The oil spill effect: people in your environment will see your Spyker and will want it too You should hook him up with SpykerOwner.com
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• On my list of things to do, starting with introduce myself.
                              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• New one?

Comment

Working...
                                X