X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #059 now for sale at Konig Motor - Spyker of Moscow
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Added #036 and a RHD LM85, both are for sale at Bob Forstner Park Lane (thanx for letting me know IVR007 )

Comment

• #206 has been sold to forum member jdevesa. Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          #206 has been sold to forum member jdevesa. Congratulations!
          nice! Have fun "jdevesa" and don't forget to share some pictures with us here .

Comment

• #031 now for sale on e-bay for what I think the lowest askingprice I have ever seen on a Spyker...

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
              #031 now for sale on e-bay for what I think the lowest askingprice I have ever seen on a Spyker...
              Definitely the lowest price I have seen...a true steal...I also don't see too many 05's.

Comment

• XL9AA11GO6Z363090 has been AUCTINED!

Comment

XL9AA11GO6Z363090 has been AUCTINED!
                  How much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                    Definitely the lowest price I have seen...a true steal...I also don't see too many 05's.
                    Interesting differences to 06-on models like the air box in the front? Also where do I get a hardtop like that for #138?. Also I may bid on the steering wheel alone...

Comment

• mrobin33,

perhaps you should buy #031 and sell off yours for US$ 120,000 !!! ???

Comment

• Had a great time at Pebble Beach with the guys from Spyker and watched #090 the last of the 2-Spyker's from the O'Quinn Collection go through RM Auction at a selling price of $125,000 with a 10% auction fee put's it at $137,500.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Added two Black C8 Spyders at Konig Motor Club - Spyker at Moscow

Comment

• Pictures of these Black C8 Spyders are labelled _033 and _039

Comment

Pictures of these Black C8 Spyders are labelled _033 and _039
                              Good job LavioletteGT2R, very nice! Russia is turning into a big market for Spyker
                              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• #144 just arrived at Spyker of Austin - 2006 C8 Spyder - Black Olive/Saddle with Green top

Comment

Working...
                                X