#140, upgraded to 2009 specs?
      I think so, yes.
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Incoming at Blue Grass Motorsports: #154

link
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• XL9AA11G16Z363096 - 2006 - Champion Silver / Indigo Blue - 1,133 mls. - Pending (so almost $LD) at Straight Line Automotive Group

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
            #140, upgraded to 2009 specs?
            Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
            I think so, yes.
            Confirmed by Andre Muck from mobilforum Dresden who added: "We are a Saab dealer situated in the beautiful city of Dresden and with this car, we want to show our support for the Saab-Spyker future!"

Comment

• #093 no longer listed at the VD Akker website but still on Retrolegends so I changed the seller from VD Akker to Retrolegends in the register.

Comment

Confirmed by Andre Muck from mobilforum Dresden who added: "We are a Saab dealer situated in the beautiful city of Dresden and with this car, we want to show our support for the Saab-Spyker future!"
                That's great!

Comment

• XL9AA11G56Z363117 - 2006 - Champion Silver / Indigo Blue has been $LD!

Comment

#093 no longer listed at the VD Akker website but still on Retrolegends so I changed the seller from VD Akker to Retrolegends in the register.
                    I visited VD Akker today and a salesman told me that #093 was delivered to a costumer last week..

He also mentioned that VD Akker is trying to get a third car from Spykercars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                      I visited VD Akker today and a salesman told me that #093 was delivered to a costumer last week..

He also mentioned that VD Akker is trying to get a third car from Spykercars.
                      Great! Thank you Wouter. Do you happen to know whether the new owner is Dutch?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                        Great! Thank you Wouter. Do you happen to know whether the new owner is Dutch?
                        I don't know whether the new owner is Dutch. #093 is still for sale on the site of Retrolegends..most likely they are the new owners..

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                          Look what's coming to Leno's garage (#213)!
                          http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/
                          XL9BABAG8AZ363213 - 2010 - Pearl White / Black - Delivery mileage - Galpin - $LD to Jay Leno

Comment

XL9BABAG8AZ363213 - 2010 - Pearl White / Black - Delivery mileage - Galpin - $LD to Jay Leno
                            "SOLD to Jay Leno"??? Are you serious?,....

Comment

• Aren't most of the cars he has on his show just temporary visitors to his garage?

Comment

• I just assumed he bought #213, based on the fact that she is in his garage and Galpin still not having listed pictures of #213. A logical explanation for not listing pictures could be the fact that this car was allready sold...

Comment

Working...
                                X