Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my understanding, its still a "new" car even though its an 06, meaning never titled.

Originally posted by fiona View Post
    144 miles in 4 years! If I had the keys I would happily rack up 144 miles before lunch! That makes me want to cry! Yes it's nice to look at but surely the real pleasure is in the driving. Why buy a car like that and never use it?

Comment

• #095 has been SLD by Expo Motorcars - Spyker of Houston
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Nice!

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post

Comment

• Added XL9BABAG8AZ363213, now listed as being for sale at Galpin

Comment

• #230 has been $LD by Expo Motorcars - Spyker of Houston

Comment

• I can confirm that accuracy that both #230 and #095 were sold by Spyker of Houston. They are getting lots of action down here right now. Likely the most active dealer in the network.

Comment

• Good to hear that Expo - Spyker of Houston are very active with Spyker and even better that that results in selling Spykers. Cudos to them! They once had five Spykers and they allready sold three of those and the Laviolette they still have is one of my favourites at the moment so I expect that one to be sold soon as well...

Comment

• For Sale: This very exclusive Spyker Limited Edition Bicycle

Comment

• #230 LM85 was Sold by Spyker's newest dealer in Louisville, KY and everything should be set for delivery of #174 '08 Laviolette today that I have been working with this client from the Austin area for a few month's and he is anxiously awaiting his delivery which may be filmed by CNN for a special report on him. I will keep you all posted as well as post the video once it is available.

Comment

• Excellent news. Also tell him about this little yet exclusive community.

Comment

• #151 now for sale by Saabdealer Blue Grass Motorsports
                        Link: 2006 Spyker C8 for Sale - 799681 - duPontREGISTRY.com (not listed on their own website yet)

Comment

• XL9BA11G78Z363174 - 2008 - Titanium / Black - 29 mls. - Expo Motorcars / Spyker of Houston is now $LD!

Comment

• There's an LM85 for sale at Lexus of North Miami

Comment

• Thanx whitlock but this one is allready in the register. A while ago all Spykers at Lexus of Pembroke Pines were removed from their website and a new website was created: Spyker of South Florida On this website I cannot find the Spykers they currently have for sale...

Some time ago they had: #202, #214, #217, #219, #223, #228 and #234 I think that had something to do with Bramann not being a dealer anymore? For instance #217 has been spotted with Bramann plates before. I tried to contact Spyker of South Florida but apparantly you have to live in the US to be able to fill in the contactform. If someone could find out which ones are sold then I could up-date the register.
                              Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 29-05-2010, 09:25.

Comment

• I added #113, she is now for Sale at Straight Line Automotive Group

Comment

Working...
                                X