X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #151 now also for Sale on e-bay
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• From now on you can easily spot where the listed cars are located: I've added them to our google map.

http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/vbgooglemapme.php

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        From now on you can easily spot where the listed cars are located: I've added them to our google map.

Cool! I was wondering why it said #213 etc were new members :lol: That explains.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

From now on you can easily spot where the listed cars are located: I've added them to our google map.

Broughtons UK is not on the map!

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            Broughtons UK is not on the map!
            That's because I don't have any VINs of Spykers that are for sale at Broughtons.

Comment

• ... you are right! Surprisingly enough they are all sold! Are there any more RHDs in the pipeline?

Comment

That's because I don't have any VINs of Spykers that are for sale at Broughtons.
                That's correct, there are currently no Spykers for sale at Broughtons according to their website. But with the Aileron coming this will probably change soon

Comment

• Found this one on eBay today:

Other Makes : C8 Spyder : eBay Motors (item 280484853908 end time Apr-16-10 14:40:50 PDT)

Comment

• http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...-grey-red.html

Comment

• lol, was pretty sure this one didn't slip through this forums grasps

Comment

• FIlm production company based in EUROPE urgently needs to rent a SPYKER Model LM85 or C8 Aileron . Or similar model COUPE. Must be WHITE or if not very LIGHT COLOR . It is for TV commercial for International campaign for CORONA beer, to be shot in Italy April 25th and 26th (we would need it a couple of days before though).
                        Would some one know any one interested? Please contact me with any clue!
                        Any help would be greatly appreciated! We already contacted and have the OK of SPYKER to use their model for our commercial but now do need to find THE car! IN EUROPE preferably.
                        Many thanks! I can be reached on my cell + 34 639 62 89 59. Thanks.

Comment

• 144 miles in 4 years! If I had the keys I would happily rack up 144 miles before lunch! That makes me want to cry! Yes it's nice to look at but surely the real pleasure is in the driving. Why buy a car like that and never use it?

Comment

• Fiona, you're starting to sound like a real Spyker enthusiast

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                              Fiona, you're starting to sound like a real Spyker enthusiast
                              Absolutely, though I would say the same about any nice car.

Comment

• I added #029 who was spotted here by Wouter

Comment

Working...
                                X