This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
    compared to the price of a Spyker in the Netherlands, it is very cheap.

Internet Price
    $159,888 is in the Netherlands about €117K

You need to be a real Sherlock to find a second-hand Spyker in the Netherlands for just €117k
    Plus transport 3K
    Plus EU import tax 12K
    Plus Dutch BTW tax 25K
    Plus Dutch BPM tax 60K
    Plus Dutch Co2 tax ???

makes ..... much more than 200K in Euro's

Dutchdude
    Spykerowner #141
    sigpic

Comment

• As far as colors go, I really haven't seen a combo I wouldn't drive. Right now I'm partial to the Spyders as I haven't driven a Laviolette yet. How much rigidity does having a roof add?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
        Plus transport 3K
        Plus EU import tax 12K
        Plus Dutch BTW tax 25K
        Plus Dutch BPM tax 60K
        Plus Dutch Co2 tax ???

makes ..... much more than 200K in Euro's
        For all the money you would spend on taxes, you can also ( I guess) move to the US or something, and buy a nice house there, so you can buy your Spyker there and put them on US-plates

I think that's how I'd do it
        Olav

Instagram
        https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• Again / still for Sale: XL9BA11G19Z363169 at Auto Palace
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Originally posted by whitlock View Post
            ^^^ There she is!
            Anyone else think it is overpriced? At least compared to what the 06 at Expo is going for?

i have seen the 06 at expo it isn't perfect. i plan to go see this car tomorrow and will look it over real good. i love the interior myself, but my lambo has the same color soooo. i can already see the gaps in at the front of the doors look big but many do on spykers. the 2010 are coming to dallas this saturday and i can't wait for that expo may bring the lm 85 with them i have looked that car over real good in person also. i would like to tt on that lm 85! :lol:

Comment

• mmmm tt
              Wonder if Underground Racing would consider it?
              PM me how the Silver/blue one looks in person if you don't mind

Comment

• I would recommend not doing a Twin Turbo upgrade to your Spyker. I had a TT Gallardo and I would not do it again. If you are looking for more power then get a SC, it will boost you 100hp and not give you problems like the TT.

Comment

• And I would upgrade a red Aileron instead of an LM85, like in your original plan. It's got the stiffer chassis, longer wheelbase etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                    I would recommend not doing a Twin Turbo upgrade to your Spyker. I had a TT Gallardo and I would not do it again. If you are looking for more power then get a SC, it will boost you 100hp and not give you problems like the TT.
                    Who did the TT on your G? What didn't you like about it? I've considered doing one.

I took a look at a PES tunned supercharged R8, they did an awesome job. Bet they could do a Spyker.

Comment

• MTM also does superchargers for Spykers.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                        MTM also does superchargers for Spykers.
                        True. I believe ± 40k for the sc, because the car must be stripped almost completely. I don't know what other companies are charging. An advantage is that the Spyker's engine can be found in other brilliant cars.
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• #095 C8 Spyder Champion Silver/Tropicanna Orange

Offering a special to Spyker of Owner Forum members[/B]... #095 at Spyker of Houston available for $120,000 Contact me direct at 708-932-5596 with any questions or details.

- For Sale at EXPOMC.com

Comment

• Crazy price...if ANYONE is on the fence about purchasing a Spyker, I would consider this car. Seriously discounted.

Originally posted by METHOMAS View Post
                            Offering a special to Spyker of Owner Forum members[/B]... #095 at Spyker of Houston available for $120,000 Contact me direct at 708-932-5596 with any questions or details.

- For Sale at EXPOMC.com

Comment

• Wow, that's just €92455,84. What a bargain
                              Olav

Instagram
                              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• The RHD LM85 at Broughtons is no longer listed on their website, so it's probably SLD! Can you confirm Tom?
                                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X