X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desidon
    replied
    https://collectingcars.com/for-sale/2007-spyker-c8

Does anyone know this car or why it sold so much below market?

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    send DM, :-)

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Hi Desidon, welcomre to the Spyker Owner site. Are you in contact with Jasper? He might locate one for you.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    You're welcome Rijk! #121currently on auction at Bring a Trailer This one is not active in the register yet; could one of the moderators make a dedicated page for this one so we can add some pictures?
    Hans did it...

Leave a comment:

• desidon
    replied
    Nice to meet you too and congratulations on making the winning bid on #094! I noticed that there are a lot of unrelated, but nonetheless interesting, photographs with this auction so I think you're right and it was probably just a mix up.
    Yes Sir. Seller confirmed that that vin is non related. Car is missing the cabin air filter and they are not able to locate one right now. They are going to use a 3d printer to design one from scratch to look like the original.

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    Nice to meet you too and congratulations on making the winning bid on #094! I noticed that there are a lot of unrelated, but nonetheless interesting, photographs with this auction so I think you're right and it was probably just a mix up.

Leave a comment:

• desidon
    replied
    Hello Stephen…nice to meet you. Would you have any idea what the other vin number is and why it would show up in the listing. Maybe it was uploaded in error

Leave a comment:

• Scott Triplitt
    replied
    Originally posted by desidon View Post
    Hi Scott…I just bought 094. Checking with the seller on why those pics are showing a totally different vin.
    Hi desidon,

Congratulations on your beautiful purchase! Stephan (Laviolette GT2R), who is very knowledgeable about Spykers, may be able to provide some info on this one.

Leave a comment:

• desidon
    replied
    Hi Scott…I just bought 094. Checking with the seller on why those pics are showing a totally different vin.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Triplitt
    replied
    Interesting how the VIN is shown on the listing as XL9AA11G86Z363094, but the VIN on two of the three labels attached to the car are shown as XL9AA11A35Z363010.
    Last edited by Scott Triplitt; 30-09-2022, 00:12.

Leave a comment:

• halocars
    replied
    #094 just sold on Pcar Market for $330,750 after fees.

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    You're welcome Rijk! #121currently on auction at Bring a Trailer This one is not active in the register yet; could one of the moderators make a dedicated page for this one so we can add some pictures?

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    #036 currently for sale at Ascari Collection
    Stefan, Thank you for keeping up with the market. I'll try to add the photos to the register. Rijk

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    #036 currently for sale at Ascari Collection

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    #122 for sale at the monet at Koster & Hogeslag

Leave a comment:

Working...
X