This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
    Aren't most of the cars he has on his show just temporary visitors to his garage?
    Hah! No way. The whole purpose of his show is to share his collection with the car guys of the world. He has two whole warehouses filled with his collection, and a full time staff of three to maintain them. A full machine shop to make necessary parts.

Jay is a class act, and cares about the cars down to his bones!

He comes to Monterey every August -- I've had the privilege of meeting him at Concorso Italiano three years in a row -- he always comes through the Lambos on display and says hi. He owns a couple of gorgeous Miuras, a Diablo and . . . now he owns a Spyker!

I hope he joins us here on Spyker Owner.
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by onthelam View Post
      i hope he joins us here on spyker owner. :d
      +1 :d
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
        Hah! No way. The whole purpose of his show is to share his collection with the car guys of the world.
        That is true for the most part, yes, but as far as I know the Koenigsegg Trevita that he featured a few weeks back is not owned by him. And I believe that the Mosler MT900S that he had on a few days after that is still being offered by Corvette Mike.

No matter though. I love the way he talks about the cars, especially his candid comments about them. If he is in fact the new owner of #213, I also hope he joins us here!

Comment

• You know more than I do, I defer. But it is certainly not unlikely that he would own a Spyker. He likes cars with character, and cars with stories. I'd say, Spyker qualifies on both counts!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Jay Leno has not bought a Spyker.

Comment

• Did he steal her? :lol:
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• it did not look like he did by the video. His loss

Comment

• Maby can someone (somehow) check my conclusion, but I think that this one:

#??? - 2005 - Black / Tan - delivery mileage - Konig Motor Club

has got to be #035.

I've compared the pictures of #035 in his topic, with the pictures on this site: Konig Motor Club - Spyker C8 Spider
                  and I think it is a perfect match

What do you guys think?
                  Olav

Instagram
                  https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• I think you are right! Note that the link with images still works! It's got the 2 suitcases, european plate holder, 2 white back lights, same stickers at the same place on the dash, same dials etc. etc.
                    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• Nice job guys!

Comment

• The askingprice of #016 has been significantly lowered!

Comment

• For sale: #188 Listed at Carpro - Spyker of Hong Kong and Auto Palace - Spyker of Singapore (where this Spyker is located).

view_car_968.jpg view_car_969.jpg view_car_970.jpg

Photographs taken at...

Comment

• Photographs taken at Zeewolde that's strange?

Comment

• Originally posted by lm85 View Post
                              Photographs taken at Zeewolde that's strange?
                              Not strange but nice to see some early pictures of this car, all other pictures are from a later stage (with the 188 badge).

Comment

• #162 2008 C8 Laviolette - Champion Silver/Tropicana Orange is still available with 18 months remaining on the factory warranty. The only 2008 in the US with a driverside airbag.

If you have any interest please contact me

Comment

Working...
                                X