X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Originally posted by tx246 View Post
    It seems like this car was in the US. Is it a U.S. spec car?
    This car started in the US, than Spain and the current owner brought it back to the Netherlands.

I assume it is U.S. spec., but we can always check.

Leave a comment:

• tx246
    replied
    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Some relevant information for the prospective buyer: Maarten de Bruijn signed this Spyker which is very nice. And this Spyker has been produced years after Maarten left Spyker Cars
    It seems like this car was in the US. Is it a U.S. spec car?

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    #118 currently for sale at Dream Garage
    Some relevant information for the prospective buyer: Maarten de Bruijn signed this Spyker which is very nice. Yet this Spyker has been produced years after Maarten left Spyker Cars
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    #118 currently for sale at Dream Garage

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    It seems like someone bought #070; Akon's Spyker

Leave a comment:

• emolbegat
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    So, you seem to be missing the puck. Some owners have pucks "gone missing", but there are still some available from the factory.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by emolbegat View Post
    I have 2 audi keys and a silver short key for the silver one, also have a cover and complete tool kit in a silver case.
    So, you seem to be missing the puck. Some owners have pucks "gone missing", but there are still some available from the factory.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• emolbegat
    replied
    Hi Eric, welcome to SpykerOwner.

The #095 seems to be complete with the manual, tools and even the suitcases. What I cannot see if you have the Spyker "Puck" key fob, as well as the two Audi keys, and there should also be a small extra key for the override lock under the windshield. Picky people also want the sticker...
    I have 2 audi keys and a silver short key for the silver one, also have a cover and complete tool kit in a silver case.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Justice also wants one. Time for a group buy?
    If there are more people I want to start making a batch .. If there is enough owners that want one

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasperdd View Post
    Talking about windshields; I am looking for 1 or 2
    Justice also wants one. Time for a group buy?

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Talking about windshields; I am looking for 1 or 2

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by emolbegat View Post
    Hello all-- My name is Eric Molbegat, and I am the sales manager at Exotic Classics in Syosset NY. I would like to introduce myself and congratulate you on having such an amazingly tight knot group of enthusiasts. I have been reading along to learn something about chassis #95 and of course the Akon car, of which we have both in stock. We would love these cars to finds a him with enthusiasts and I just thought I would provide my contact info to anyone who may be interested in more info on either car. Just to answer one question, Akon's car we have a factory replacement windshield just haven't installed in yet (waiting for hardtop to arrive before we do it)
    My cell is 516-457-7611 and I wish you all a wonderful day and hope to hear from some potential buyers
    Hi Eric, welcome to SpykerOwner.

The #095 seems to be complete with the manual, tools and even the suitcases. What I cannot see if you have the Spyker "Puck" key fob, as well as the two Audi keys, and there should also be a small extra key for the override lock under the windshield. Picky people also want the sticker...

Leave a comment:

• emolbegat
    replied
    Hello all-- My name is Eric Molbegat, and I am the sales manager at Exotic Classics in Syosset NY. I would like to introduce myself and congratulate you on having such an amazingly tight knot group of enthusiasts. I have been reading along to learn something about chassis #95 and of course the Akon car, of which we have both in stock. We would love these cars to finds a him with enthusiasts and I just thought I would provide my contact info to anyone who may be interested in more info on either car. Just to answer one question, Akon's car we have a factory replacement windshield just haven't installed in yet (waiting for hardtop to arrive before we do it)
    My cell is 516-457-7611 and I wish you all a wonderful day and hope to hear from some potential buyers

Leave a comment:

• emolbegat
    replied
    re: glass

Hi my

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Which one is this? For sale in Belgium...

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...8/1893832.html
    Ah, #231...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X