Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four point seatbelts are only safe if you know how to use them. Most people don't, and that is why Spyker discontinued them.
    Rijk

Comment

• I agree 4 point belt for recreational driving way over kill, Air Bag ok, but really if your going to go what better way than ingesting a propeller steering wheel, it is hands down the best looking steering wheel out there. I say just buy the yellow Spyker with that color no one will dare run into it. Really remember your going to be driving a car with out a windshield FRAME. This is why we have life insurance.

Comment

• XL9BA11G89Z363167 - 2009 - Black / Ruby - Delivery mileage - Motorcars of Georgia - 2009 Used Spyker C8 Laviolette at Motorcars of Georgia LLC, The Bimmer Store in Atlanta, GA | Lamborghini, Lotus - Vehicle Details Is SLD!
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Jameslist - for sale: Spyker D12 Peking to Paris (294990 USD), located in Somerville (MA), USA))

Comment

• Funny that there are selling a vehicle that has yet to be produced, that is rolling chassis only and with interior shots of a C8 Spyder.:lol:

Comment

• Another Spyker SLD

2007 Spyker C8 Laviolette Basic Instinct 2

Comment

• It worries me to see that over 50 of the 190 cars Spyker sold are up for sale. That is 25%!

Comment

• I just got a email about a brand new 2009 C8 for sale for $205,000 USD. MSRP on this car is $245,000 USD

That is a very big price drop!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
                    Really remember your going to be driving a car with out a windshield FRAME. This is why we have life insurance.
                    The windshield frame itself does little to protect occupants when the car is flipped. It is the A pillars (in combination with the roll bars) that do the work, and those are humongous in a Spyker. I'm sure they are regulation strength, and not more dangerous than any other convertible.
                    Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by jpclinging View Post
                      Funny that there are selling a vehicle that has yet to be produced, that is rolling chassis only and with interior shots of a C8 Spyder.:lol:
                      They couldn't even be bothered to match the two interior colors
                      Rijk

Comment

• Now we're getting there: Another Spyker SLD!

The #162 C8 Laviolette U.S. Demonstrator: Vehicle Details

Comment

• And another one: #004 at Auto Salon Singen is SLD

Comment

• Lamborghini Stuttgart is currently offering this C8 Spyder for sale:

VIN: Unknown
                            Model Year: Listed as new as the car is not registered. This Spyker is definitely not new, hence the 800 Km. on the odo... I think it is a Model Year 2006 instead.
                            Exterior Color: Champion Silver
                            Interior Color: Black with Silver contrast stitching
                            Mileage: 800 Km.

biga.jpg bigk.jpg bigo.jpg

http://www.classicdriver.net/uk/find...dealerpage=yes
                            Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 05-07-2009, 08:25.

Comment

• #010 now for Sale at EuroCar Inc. for $108,888.00 EuroCar Inc. - 2005 Other C8 Spyder spyder - Costa Mesa, California And also on e-bay: Other Makes:eBay Motors (item 180377596020 end time Jul-11-09 04:07:20 PDT)

Comment

• Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                                Lamborghini Stuttgart is currently offering this C8 Spyder for sale:
                                Very interesting. Don't think that we have seen this one before (often). Do you think this is a complete new VIN? Or any thoughts on where it could be from?

At first, I thought it was a German one spotted at Cannes/Monaco a while back (some pics on autogespot I believe), but then I remembered that one had a brown interior.

Comment

Working...
                                X