Anyone interested in a Yellow/Black C8 Spyder? - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a Yellow/Black C8 Spyder? - SOLD

You guys can probably figure out who has it and what they're asking, would anyone be interested in this car if it were in the mid $100k range? Let me know.
    Ali Tarzaban
    Gran Prix Imports/Lamborghini Portland
    IT Director/Internet Sales Manager
    503-570-1019
    800-763-4016
    www.gpimports.com

you should post this in the for sale section. I am assuming it is the one in FL?

Comment

Doh, I just realized that after I posted it. If the forum admins could move the post for me, that would be great.

Yeah, the one in Florida. It's been sold already but needs a new home from the new owner and I'd like to make someone a killer deal on it.
      Ali Tarzaban
      503-570-1019
      800-763-4016
      www.gpimports.com

Comment

Originally posted by gpi_jafar View Post
        It's been sold already but needs a new home from the new owner and I'd like to make someone a killer deal on it.
        How do people not know what they are getting into

Jati, the ex-owner of #111, drove his Spyker less than 30 miles, untill he unloaded the car. He has a great collection of Ferraris (Enzo, multiple F40's Scuderia etc), so it cannot be that he didn't know what he's getting into.

The strange thing is, that these cars are not even broken in yet, so the owner never experienced the car in its element

I guess it has something to do with that the average Spyker Owner has 7 cars (Add SpykerX3's cars to mine, devide it by two and we average 7 cars, so it must be true)
        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post

Jati, the ex-owner of #111, drove his Spyker less than 30 miles, untill he unloaded the car. He has a great collection of Ferraris (Enzo, multiple F40's Scuderia etc), so it cannot be that he didn't know what he's getting into.

The strange thing is, that these cars are not even broken in yet, so the owner never experienced the car in its element

I guess it has something to do with that the average Spyker Owner has 7 cars (Add SpykerX3's cars to mine, devide it by two and we average 7 cars, so it must be true)

I think this is true. I only got 3 cars (but in my dreams i have got 7)

Dutchdude
          Spykerowner #141
          sigpic

Comment

i've actually went on a splurge and am up to 14 now. I think it is in my best interest to start selling cars! The bottom line is that I love a good deal and in the past month I have come across some killer deals given the condition of the economy here in the US. I have mostly gotten into older cars but with all that is going on here you can get some smoking deals!

It is true that the previous owner likely knew what he was getting into but I can tell you that it is likely that he did not. I know the previous owner, through a mutual acquaintance, and the car was purchased more as a "gift" for someone and that whole relationship didn't work out. I'll verify the story but I think that is more accurate. I, personally, am not scared of this car but the price would pay will be directly related to the accessories it comes with along with the condition. Yellow is NOT a popular color for Spyker's but it does show well. Anyways, i'm going to check this car out a little further so if anyone does have interest and wants an independent opinion let me know.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerX3 View Post
              i've actually went on a splurge and am up to 14 now.
              Dan
              So, to offset your amount of cars, we now need to add DutchDude and Me, before we'll make the average.
              Rijk

Comment

This thread is about #091 is guess? But why is Rijk talking about Jati's (#111) car?
                http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/wan...onths-now.html

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                  This thread is about #091 is guess? But why is Rijk talking about Jati's (#111) car?
                  Because, if I understand the story correctly, the #091 was sold, but is for sale again.
                  Rijk

Comment

Some people don't like having to explain what the car is every time they take it out. That's the number one complaint and hesitation I get from some of the buyers. "Is it a kit car? Is that a Lotus? Lamborghini? Ferrari?, What's a Stryker?" are some of the questions people always ask buyers or us. From my experience, the majority of buyers that like exotics like the attention that comes with the package, if the Spyker was in let's say, a James Bond movie, then there would be a whole lot better brand name recognition.

Because, if I understand the story correctly, the #091 was sold, but is for sale again.
                    That's what the current owner is telling me, Vinny emailed me telling me it has over a year left on the warranty so I'm guessing the Warranty didn't kick in till way later. I'm just trying to put a figure on the car for the owner and figured you guys would be the best source of individuals that can help determine the price of a used spyker better than anyone else
                    Ali Tarzaban
                    503-570-1019
                    800-763-4016
                    www.gpimports.com

Comment

if the Spyker was in let's say, a James Bond movie, then there would be a whole lot better brand name recognition
                      The villain chasing bond's DBS in a C8 Aileron...... Probable very expensive to realize. Great idea anyway.

“Nulla tenaci invia est via”
                      Last edited by Wouter; 09-09-2008, 21:34.

Comment

Some people don't like having to explain what the car is every time they take it out. What's a Stryker?" are some of the questions people always ask buyers or us.
                        Here is the full line of Strykers
                        Attached Files
                        Rijk

Comment

The price is dependent on the questions I asked. I will give you a call tomorrow to discuss in more detail. I know someone who may be interested. Please verify the VIN on this thread. Thanks,

Dan

Comment

Here is the full line of Strykers
                            Holy shyt that is funny. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Comment

It is #091. No luggage, comes with the soft-top that's been removed. The madallion key and original Audi switch blade keys.
                              Ali Tarzaban
                              503-570-1019
                              800-763-4016
                              www.gpimports.com

Comment

Working...
                              X