Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
    The Spyker is 100% private car

Dutchdude
    Not very private if you drive around with it?:lol::lol::lol:

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    No, I sold it a few moths ago.

It was very fast and spectacular but also very dangerous.
    I have had the opportunity to drive the car with Jan Lammers on Zandvoort.
    He said: this is a real racingcar!

Tvr Sagaris Europart Judd Dome RfH DSC_0040.JPG

I also have had some mechanical problems with the Sagaris.
    No big things but stupid things like a broke gascable.
    You never knew; Do I come home today?
    Last edited by Dutchdude; 08-07-2008, 12:53.

Leave a comment:

• AX lover
    replied
    Do you still own the Sagaris? Such a nice car

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    No!

The TVR Sagaris was a promotion car.
    The Spyker is 100% private car .

Dutchdude

Leave a comment:

• Michiel Mobiel
    replied
    Hi Dutchdude,

Will the Spyker receive lots of stickers like the Sagaris?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
    Hi,

The blue 2006 at Newport European is no longer available, but the grey one is. I will PM you with details of my recent purchase of the blue one, as I got a great deal, and you may be able to use mine to leverage the same price on the grey one.

Brett

Hello Brett,

We already have had contact by pm but I have not yet congratulated you on your beautiful c8 Spyder.

I've already been in contact with Newport. Outside the frenzied Tax legislation in the Netherlands , Newport is contacting Spyker if they are allowed to sell a new Car outside the VS. I will be hearing from them this week.

Dutchdude

Leave a comment:

• Basokolow
    replied
    Hi,

The blue 2006 at Newport European is no longer available, but the grey one is. I will PM you with details of my recent purchase of the blue one, as I got a great deal, and you may be able to use mine to leverage the same price on the grey one.

Brett

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    Originally posted by AX lover View Post
    Did you know that there are also a few Spyker's in Europe for sale?
    AutoScout24: Zoekresultaat

The 2 silver C8's are as far as I know the same car. But you have to know that this is one of the early cars. And I don't know if you would like to have one of those cars. It isn't a widebody and the soft top has the old design.

So if you want to spend 200.000 euro (ex. tax) it might be smarter to buy the ex-Michiel Mol car (the orange one). This car is a lot newer and had fewer miles on it.

The only 'problem' is that it was 2 times in the last few months by a few car dealers. First VSOC sold it (in order of Michiel Mol??) to H.A.I. BV and they recently sold it to Premierebreda BV. And as a result of this the asking price has gone up from €167.500 to € 199.000,-.

The blue one (AutoScout24: Detailpagina) has been for sale for quite some time at the German dealership (Bach Premium Cars) and the Italian dealership (Luxury Dream Cars ltd) which no longer exists.
    But this is also a pre-Karmann car. It isn't a widebody and there are also no A/C vents. So I don't think you would want to have this car. Especially for the price they are asking.

The purple car had(!) Dutch plates, but the last time I checked the registration on the RDW website it said that the registration no longer exists. So I guess the registration is revoked(??). This is a special car, but I guess you really want a Spyder, or is a Laviolette also ok?
    Prices in Europe are high. There are still enough opportunities for an affordable Spyker in the us to buy. There is only one problem. Most of them do not reply any email.

Leave a comment:

• AX lover
    replied
    Did you know that there are also a few Spyker's in Europe for sale?
    AutoScout24: Zoekresultaat

The 2 silver C8's are as far as I know the same car. But you have to know that this is one of the early cars. And I don't know if you would like to have one of those cars. It isn't a widebody and the soft top has the old design.

So if you want to spend 200.000 euro (ex. tax) it might be smarter to buy the ex-Michiel Mol car (the orange one). This car is a lot newer and had fewer miles on it.

The only 'problem' is that it was 2 times in the last few months by a few car dealers. First VSOC sold it (in order of Michiel Mol??) to H.A.I. BV and they recently sold it to Premierebreda BV. And as a result of this the asking price has gone up from €167.500 to € 199.000,-.

The blue one (AutoScout24: Detailpagina) has been for sale for quite some time at the German dealership (Bach Premium Cars) and the Italian dealership (Luxury Dream Cars ltd) which no longer exists.
    But this is also a pre-Karmann car. It isn't a widebody and there are also no A/C vents. So I don't think you would want to have this car. Especially for the price they are asking.

The purple car had(!) Dutch plates, but the last time I checked the registration on the RDW website it said that the registration no longer exists. So I guess the registration is revoked(??). This is a special car, but I guess you really want a Spyder, or is a Laviolette also ok?

Leave a comment:

• AX lover
    replied
    That's no good news for you! But on the other hand, it is good news for the dealer

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    Originally posted by AX lover View Post
    These are the ones that I could find quickly:

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
    Gun Metal/Cognac, VIN #112
    'Wide Body' C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Gun Metal :: Newport European Motorcars 1100 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663
    And my guess is that this car was build before or in august '06. So it has been sitting around the dealership for quite some time. You should be able to get a good price for it

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
    Royal Bue/Cognac, VIN #???
    C8 Spyder Spyker 2006 Royal Bue :: Desert European Motorcars, Ltd. 71-387 Highway 111, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
    This car is dark blue, don't know how 'old' it is.

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
    Black/Cognac, VIN #???
    2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
    Guess you already found this car. Is has 411 miles on it so I guess it is secondhand. The price is $229,000. And I think that is way to high. A new C8 Spyder costs $219,990.
    And it is for sale at a official Spyker dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
    Black Olive/Cognac, VIN #???
    2006 Spyker Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
    Guess you also found this car already And as far as I can see it is for sale by a private seller. Don't know if you like that...

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder
    Green/Brown, VIN #144
    2006 Spyker C8 Spyder for Sale - duPontREGISTRY.com
    This car was build between august and november 2006. And my guess is end oktober, begin november. And (if I'm correct) they are an official dealer: Dealerdetail | Spykercars

Good luck with your search!
    Black/Cognac, VIN #??? :
    I asked them if they still had this car for sale. They told me they sold the Spyder and also the Lavolette.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    This one: Used Cars - 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder in Greensboro, NC for sale on ZIBE is not new, but belongs to a SpykerOwner forum member, and can be had for a special price.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    The car at Hulshort has the early top, so even though it is new, it is an older series (2005?). The best is to get a new 2006 US car, and have it updated to 2008 specs as part of the deal (I can help with that if necessary).

Leave a comment:

• Dutchdude
    replied
    Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    I don't know if you've seen this site allready: Search New and Used Cars - Spyker on ZIBE
    No, I didn't saw this site, thanks.
    The C8 at Hulshorst I saw, but it's a little bit to expensive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X