• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVR007
    replied
    Originally posted by BknBlk View Post
    I'm hoping to find a gently-used Spyder for under $120k (Please no booing
    BOO! Just kidding But that won't be easy... I think You will find those prices only in the US. #024 at Fort Lauderdale is an older (2005) silver/blue car but with only 328 miles on the clock... So not a widebody and possibly without a softtop.

Or #085 in NJ, a 2006 with only 750 miles and a widebody so with (removable) softtop. No bright exterior though. The price could come close to 120k

Leave a comment:

• BknBlk
    replied
    Two solid color schemes there on #207 and #148! Unfortunately, the pricing on #207 is out of my range. I'm hoping to find a gently-used Spyder for under $120k (Please no booing ). The "gently" used portion seems to be the problem with #148. Rhyno's post from 2 years ago said the car had over "15,000 hard miles" on it. Kind of scary especially since it's out of warranty.

Thanks for the input! I'll find the one sooner or later with patience

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    Or maybe #148, for sale at Spyker of Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    I did kind of have my heart set on a Spyder with a "brighter" exterior. All leads are very much welcome!
    #207 has a bright exterior color but is somewhat more expensive and has (probably) more miles on her but MY 2009 instead of 2006 of the two at Roger Beasly...

Leave a comment:

• BknBlk
    replied
    Thanks to the administrator for a very valid reason to keep #091 abroad.

I just viewed the two C8's in Austin, and they may, in fact, be excellent options. I did kind of have my heart set on a Spyder with a "brighter" exterior.

All leads are very much welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    I believe this car was in Oklahoma before it was exported to Germany. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price, I'd love to talk to him about bringing it "home" to the U.S.!
    Maybe these 2 Spyders at Roger Beasly are also of interest to you:

Spyker C8 Spyder Champion Silver / Indigo Blue (Pri$e on duPont is even better!)

Spyker C8 Spyder Black Olive / Cognac

Good value for money and allready "home"

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    .. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price..
    I assume Christian had to pay import tax (10%) plus VAT (19%) over the value of the vehicle. So I guess he won't drop too much.

Leave a comment:

• BknBlk
    replied
    I believe this car was in Oklahoma before it was exported to Germany. If Christian would consider selling it closer to his purchase price, I'd love to talk to him about bringing it "home" to the U.S.!

Leave a comment:

• AdamM
    replied
    That is gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    Did he added the soft top?

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    started a topic #091 C8 Spyder - Yellow / Black for sale

#091 C8 Spyder - Yellow / Black for sale