No announcement yet.

#207 - C8 Spyder - Burnt Almond Orange / Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud new owner of #207 reporting for duty!

It has been my dream to own a spyker since I first laid eyes on the C8 on Top Gear 10+ years ago. Jasper and Chris can attest to the long journey it’s taken to get here, having had two others slip through my fingers and even acquiring an extra propeller wheel before I had a car (still have it too). But everything happens for a reason and it led me to this perfect orange beauty! I can’t wait to share my first update.

Thank you to Jasper and Chris and everyone whose helped me along the way. I hope to meet you all on the roads and in person soon and look forward to receiving and being the next caretaker for this great fusion of art and machine.

Brenon

Comment

• Congratulations on acquiring #207 Brenon! The long wait probably was frustrating but after such a long and hard time the satisfaction of owning your dreamcar will be even higher! Wishing you lots of challenging and safe miles!
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• Congrats Brenon, and I loved the journey with you !

Comment

• A huge thanks to Jasper and Chris for all their help on my tortuous journey. Your knowledge and kindness was invaluable.

I'll try to be good and provide updates on 207 as Rijk did during his tenure. So, here's a pic of her headed from San Fran down to L.A. and eventually to Arizona.

Comment

• Burnt Almond is the best color for a Spyker...
            spy.jpg
            Rijk

Comment

• Finally received #207 at her new home back in New York. Now if only there can be a slight delay on the rain :-/

Comment

• Figured I should add that she had full detail with paint correction, full body expel ppf, ceramic coating, and clearplex window protection added with the help of Chris(Thanks). Not to mention fancy new, wireless phone charger and bluetooth connectivity kit courtesy of Jasper and installed by Chris. Now Fully Loaded!

Comment

• Thanks! Enjoy her a lot and now you can play all your songs (preferably in the back ground of the exhaust note)

Comment

• An old friend came to visit.... 210620 Spyker 207.jpg
                    Rijk

Comment

• Nice booty !! The LED-lights would really suite this color well ..

Comment

• I'm not a fan of the LED tail lights. I love the Lamborghini orange and red tail lights.
                        Rijk

Comment

• All open... 2021-06-20 12.18.04.jpg
                          Rijk

Comment

• #207 found a friend last year in New Canaan, NY.

Comment

• Looking good... 306614584_10226330162114049_2952670902459886946_n.jpg
                              Rijk

Comment

• Spyker #207 looking good, with the last original Volt meter, an original Propeller steering wheel and an original Periscope mirror as modifications... 303623111_10226330155713889_4368401665421997391_n.jpg
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X