#207 - C8 Spyder - Burnt Almond Orange / Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I got an old sign also.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347413739.317591.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1347413762.676954.jpg
    Rijk

Comment

Nice! What's next? The airplane wall or the airplane seats?

Comment

Nice! À new Spyker showroom in the NY area .

Comment

I was wondering if you find some differences between #107 and #207? Has it the same trottle response, handling, etc. ?

Comment

... differences in sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
              I was wondering if you find some differences between #107 and #207? Has it the same trottle response, handling, etc. ?
              Wouter,

Because the #107 was updated to 08 specs, there is not much of a difference in handling. However, the suspension settings are better (lower, more camber, more tire wear), the road holding is noticeably improved, but you could also do that to the #107.

Since we are not completely satisfied with the engine settings, the jury is still out on power and throttle response. It is running much better than in the beginning, but we think there is more in there
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                ... differences in sound?
                Way different. Somehow, not having the whisper mode, made the car much louder, more raw.

The sound of the whisper mode cars is better engineered. The pig tail in the exhaust, he secondary cats, the shorter (muffler) tips and the absence of the balance pipe, and of course the chain driven engine all have impact on the sound.

The only thing that baffles me, is that a car can legally be that loud. The whole valley knows, when I'm going for a drive
                Rijk

Comment

... that's what we all wanted to hear!

Comment

interesting,...never knew that there could be a big differents in sound and Loudness. Thanks for your response. Hope that the engine settings wil be updated/improved soon!

Comment

Me driving #207

[ATTACH]11862[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]11863[/ATTACH]

Comment

beautiful autumn photos!

Comment

Love the leaves in the grill!
                          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                            Love the leaves in the grill!
                            The #107 had that too. A perfect leaf vacuum. I need to use that on our lawn:lol::lol::lol:
                            Rijk

Comment

Today the #207 had two long drives. It made the car as well as the owner very happy.....
                              ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351374792.673297.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351374881.071987.jpg
                              Rijk

Comment

Working...
                              X