Clear All

• amzamz
    replied
    ... love it! Now you are my friend !

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    image_10338.jpg Dirty....
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:10.

Leave a comment:

• Swisstrader
    replied
    Most definitely a driving weekend this weekend

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Hard to do! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... I hope you took photos of #107 in the dirt! Can you finally beat #045 (as far as dirt is concerned ? :lol

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Got my car very dirty today. Trying some new roads, I ran into a whole unpaved stretch, but I did get out on the other side

Not a road I will ever take again....
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:11.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
    Did my fair share of driving this weekend, but something tells me I should be hitting that master switch very soon
    That is great. The upcoming Thanksgiving Weekend weather looks good too

Leave a comment:

• Swisstrader
    replied
    Did my fair share of driving this weekend, but something tells me I should be hitting that master switch very soon

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Very nice. I drove this weekend, as well, but it was too wet to be a long drive.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    image_10256.jpg image_10257.jpg image_10258.jpg image_10259.jpg Everything is bare now, but I got two long drives in this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Originally posted by METHOMAS View Post
    Beautiful pictures... just as beautiful as I remember it last year when we celebrated the Spyker Anniversary.

I hope all is well with you. I have made a move closer to you, in the Cleveland area now. I started working at Spyker of Cleveland, part of the Collection Auto Group(Spyker, SAAB, Lotus, Fisker, Mercedes Benz, AMG, Smart, Sprinter, Porsche, Acure, Infiniti, Buick, GMC, VPG's MV) a little selection all in the greater Cleveland area. Having #207 and #217 here to sell.

Hope to see you soon!

Mark
    Mark, congrats on your new digs! Don't be a stranger!

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Mark,

Good to hear from you. We should set up a new event. Maybe Spring 2012, when all the storms have died down......

Leave a comment:

• METHOMAS
    replied
    Greetings

Beautiful pictures... just as beautiful as I remember it last year when we celebrated the Spyker Anniversary.

I hope all is well with you. I have made a move closer to you, in the Cleveland area now. I started working at Spyker of Cleveland, part of the Collection Auto Group(Spyker, SAAB, Lotus, Fisker, Mercedes Benz, AMG, Smart, Sprinter, Porsche, Acure, Infiniti, Buick, GMC, VPG's MV) a little selection all in the greater Cleveland area. Having #207 and #217 here to sell.

Hope to see you soon!

Mark
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:12.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    image_10206.jpg image_10207.jpg image_10208.jpg Finally we had some nice weekend weather with foleage colors.....
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:12.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Shows with lots of owners are always fun. You get to meet people who understand your enthusiasm perfectly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X