Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emaguerra
    replied
    Hey Spyker folks! New here. And trying to find out what Spyker I saw several years ago. Sorry for posting here. But I can't email the admins. I can send pic. I just need to know where. Let me know. Sorry for the troubles. Please delete if this is not allowed.
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:34.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    image_18694.jpeg image_18693.jpeg For some odd reason the people at Spyker painted the brake calipers completely black at some point in time. The owner of the Zagato wanted also the calipers to be original. Started the work and finished 1 yesterday and the result speaks for itself.
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:35.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    image_18691.jpeg image_18690.jpeg Finished the door panels, also did some upgrades to panel.

The small panels will need to be painted in the original silver , they are now in the color of the car. First picture is of how the panel looked.. quite some work went into putting it back to original and cleaning. The last picture is the result of hours of work.
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:35.

Leave a comment:

• Strator
    replied
    this car deserves to be treated that way. Piece of Art of which only 1 exists !

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    image_18685.jpeg image_18684.jpeg A few interior pieces had some wear, so removed the parts and refurbished them. Also someone fitted the logos upsidedown. Great that i have the possibility to finish this Spyker to a mint level.
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:36.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    image_18679.jpeg image_18680.jpeg Started to make some parts that were forgotten during the built of the Zagato. There were no stabalizer bars mounted and since there arent any anymore; i made them myself and used the standard as a reference.

Picture of original bar; and some replica’s.
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:37.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    The chassisnumber is not found (yet)..

Leave a comment:

• netburner
    replied
    Very nice to see the car back up looking as on the day of its world premiere. Did you by the way find its VIN somewhere? Would be nice to finally add it to our database.

Leave a comment:

• Strator
    replied
    Ultra fine job Jasper!

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Eggo
    replied
    That’s looking so bad ass from the back!

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    After quite some time, got all the lights to work and the doors open electrically with the interior lights also illuminating..

Love it !
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Strator
    replied
    Love it...
    what about interior,...lights...

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    image_18539.jpeg image_18540.jpeg Very proud of having the privilege to wrench on the Zagato.. have made new door struts which are exactly the same as the original. So now finally after years of not getting the doors up in a normal fashion, the doors open like they should do
    Last edited by F Spider; 08-06-2023, 20:38.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    The Zagato is stunning in real life; the longer you look at her the more details you see ! I Will make some pictures during the work.

Leave a comment:

• netburner
    replied
    Can you take some more pics of the interior and the engine bay? Is there a real engine in the car? I wasn't to sure when I saw it in Essen and Maastricht.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X