X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some more

Enschede

Harderwijk

Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 18:00.

Comment

Norway

... probably there was no car spotters around my trip in Norway... that's why I post some impressions myself. Note that car spotters usually have terrible picture compositions, no aesthetics at all!
      Attached Files

Comment

image_1524.jpg image_1523.jpg image_1522.jpg image_1521.jpg image_1520.jpg image_1519.jpg Norway cont'd

... here a few more. Panoramic views.
        Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 18:00.

Comment

image_1526.jpg image_1530.jpg image_1529.jpg image_1528.jpg image_1527.jpg image_1525.jpg Norway cont'd

... and a few more ...
          Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 17:59.

Comment

image_1534.jpg image_1533.jpg image_1532.jpg image_1531.jpg image_1536.jpg Norway cont'd

... and the last bit. I hope you like them.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 17:59.

Comment

Really like them!

But are you planning on getting your car resprayed? Or do you like the battle scars
              Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 04:42.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                ... and the last bit. I hope you like them.
                Are you kidding me ?
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

These are stunning !

Comment

battle scars

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                    Really like them!

But are you planning on getting your car resprayed? Or do you like the battle scars
                    .. on the first 20,000kms I made several scratches, including the ones from Nurburgring North circuit. It seems, I got away on the second 20,000kms with no extra ones. Yes, at some stage I am going to get it done, too. However, I need the car now and cannot give it away for days and weeks. In addition, you can polish your car within a few hours, but the "patina of use", the dirt, mosquitos and battle scars need more time to add! I am into pre-war cars, and there I clearly do NOT like the polished ones too much!
                    Last edited by F Spider; 10-10-2021, 17:58.

Comment

I think it is nice to view pictures of new Spykers at Motor Shows or at brochures but seeing a Spyker in it's natural environment looks even better, especially when you see it at these beautifull places you've taken her to...

Really amazing that you put so many miles on your Spyker, I think that's excellent. Also very nice that you are sharing your journies with us, many thanx!

Comment

In addition, you can polish your car within a few hours, but the "patina of use", the dirt, mosquitos and battle scars need more time to add! I am into pre-war cars, and there I clearly do NOT like the polished ones too much!
                        I like to keep my cars reasonably dirty. Especially when I take them to a car show. All cars are so immaculately polished, that you can see that they are rarely driven. I like to show that a Spyker is for driving
                        Rijk

Comment

... probably there was no car spotters around my trip in Norway... that's why I post some impressions myself. Note that car spotters usually have terrible picture compositions, no aesthetics at all!
                          We are lucky that you take the time to make these pictures. Keep them coming.
                          Rijk

Comment

image_1589.jpg image_1590.jpg image_1591.jpg image_1592.jpg Ticino (Switzerland) and Bergamo (Italy)

... a few snapshots from there ...

Comment

Can you post a map - when you can find some time - that shows all the major places your Spyker (and you ) have visited?

Comment

Amzamz,

Are you having a very long holiday or are you having a sabatical or maybe even retired? Are you planning to visit more exciting places or are you almost home again? Sorry, just curious. I hope you still have a long way to go, that way we can all continue to enjoy your excellent photographs .

Have a safe journey!
                                Last edited by F Spider; 16-01-2024, 05:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X