Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image_12057.jpg ... who on earth has taken this picture? Could be my car, my shirt, my hands... but the name, or the houses in the background don't ring a bell . And, it is for sale in US$ here.
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:42.

Comment

• It is à nice picture,...you have to try to remember al your passengers with à camera sinds...2006?

Comment

• ... I actually found out who Greg Dale is! I took him to his hotel after a business meeting. I remember now. (My brain appears to be off whenever I drive the Spyker!)
        Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:41.

Comment

• image_12068.jpg image_12069.jpg image_12070.jpg image_12071.jpg ... a few sketches.
          Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:41.

Comment

• Fun! Are you the artist?
            With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... no I am not. That means, you are free to comment whatever you like... it was a computer program. :lol:

Comment

• I did one like that in PS once. But these look more like real sketches.

Comment

• ... it is here.

Comment

• image_12393.jpg image_12396.jpg ... this was the weekend for me! Bernina pass, near St.Moritz, Switzerland, etc. 1800km.
                    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:40.

Comment

• Looks like a perfect day! Thanks, Amzamz, this really cheered me up!

Comment

• WOW Would have love to be there too.

Simply Gorgeous! And it puts an instant smile on my face.

Comment

• Great pictures....!

Comment

• .. short video impression. Bernina pass Switzerland, altitude 2328m (7638ft). The South side of this pass takes just 35km to get you from Tirano (440m all the way to the top).

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• How did the video get stabilized like that? That is a really cool effect!

Comment

• ... YouTube offers that since recently, when you upload your video.

Comment

Working...
                                X