Clear All

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    A more important announcement is below.
    1 . km!

Comment

• Congratulations! You are waaaaaaay ahead of me! :lol:
      With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Amzamz you are very Lucky to drive 100.000km in a Spyker! I wish you lots and lots of extra miles in #045!

Comment

• 60,000 miles is awesome. I can see 100,000 miles on the horizon
          Rijk

Comment

• I'm about 30,000 miles . . . and counting.

Comment

• I guess that you will soon bypass #107 for second place

And I have to start way down again, but will try to get to third as soon as possible......
              Rijk

Comment

• ... oh, my God! Make sure you still enjoy the driving. The mileage is not important. Spykers will have an eternal life...

I heard today that I am definitely beaten by one or several of the Aileron demonstrators in terms of mileage. Not sure which VIN # though.
                Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2023, 23:44.

Comment

... oh, my God! Make sure you still enjoy the driving. The mileage is not important. Spykers will have an eternal life...

I heard today that I am definitely beaten by one or several of the Aileron demonstrators in terms of mileage. Not sure which VIN # though.
                  Then just tell them: 'Pics, or it didn't happen'
                  Olav

Instagram
                  https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• image_11420.jpg ... an old car, but a new camera... Lytro. Light field technology from Stanford. Have a look here. Click onto the picture to change the focus to that location.... Not as spectacular as I had anticipated... the camera is more effective in macro photography. See other examples on Lytro website.

Comment

• I like it! It is very cool. It just takes a reminder -- I almost have to pinch myself -- that you can focus on any part of the picture. Usually, if the background is blurry, well, tough. Here, anything can be sharp! Very cool.

(I had to click to follow the link to get the picture that would refocus. The one on this site is static.)

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                        (I had to click to follow the link to get the picture that would refocus. The one on this site is static.)
                        ... right. I have no clue how to embed a code... maybe it will be important in the future. It is possible that these sort of pictures get more widespread... who knows. For now, it's a toy, or a tool for macro photography. I would prefer a software which combines all the focused parts of the pictures to one JPG. I know this is possible. You can get it for microscopy.

Comment

• If it is possible to download the various exposures as layers in Photoshop, it would probably be pretty easy to achieve similar effects. The trick is to get it to look natural, since we aren't used to seeing an entire scene in focus at the same time, near and far.

Comment

• ... my God! It keeps raining, and I keep traveling... no chance to move the Spyker into the sun lately... therefore here a few other pictures (which actually would not belong here ). Click on the lower right for full screen viewing, and click on a selected spot for changing the focus.

the nice example (my BMW during the channel crossing)
                            another one
                            less well focusing (my back garden)
                            the limit (moths at the window etc.)

Comment

• That is a hell of a trick, amzamz. Something new under the sun!

Comment

... no chance to move the Spyker into the sun lately...
                                Need help?

Comment

Working...
                                X