Where to plug in trickle charger on c8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to plug in trickle charger on c8 Spyder

Hello folks…where does one typically plug in a trickle charger In these cars?

Thank you in advance

I attach mine to the positive and negative posts under the front clam shell. Should be on the drivers side. There should be a red cap on one and I put the clamp in the bolt attached to the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by car crazy View Post
      I attach mine to the positive and negative posts under the front clam shell. Should be on the drivers side. There should be a red cap on one and I put the clamp in the bolt attached to the frame.
      Hi... Thx for your reply. Can you please point exactly where in Pic below

X363094-46-tiny-2048x0.jpg

Comment

Ok...i think I get it. The positive goes to the red cap and the negative goes to the bolt on the frame as shown in the arrow. Can you pls confirm.

Comment

Advise when putting a tickle charger on that position; no NOT switch off the battery disconnect switch since it will overload the tickle charger and not charge the battery anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by desidon View Post
            Ok...i think I get it. The positive goes to the red cap and the negative goes to the bolt on the frame as shown in the arrow. Can you pls confirm.
            Hi desidon,

Confirmed .....attach the charger's red positive cable clamp to the terminal post under the red cap and attach the charger's black negative cable clamp to any bolt or nut on the frame.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X