Celebrity Spyker owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mel Bonkers View Post
    The Spyker of Akon just shows that money can't buy taste. I think there should be a jury to prevent people from destroying their Spyker's design
    haha I completely agree. I get the same feeling when I'm watching MTV cribs. These people suddenly became rich and have no respect for craftmanship, history, quality etc. They just want the Rolex, the lambo and the crystal...
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I say to each his own!...in my eyes that's the beauty of the car, that it can be totally customized to each owner's specific (sometimes crazy!) tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Bonkers View Post
        The Spyker of Akon just shows that money can't buy taste. I think there should be a jury to prevent people from destroying their Spyker's design

I believe Bugatti Veyron buyers/owners have to sign some sort of agreement that they don't costumize their cars with (to) big rims or bodyparts and such...
        Niels

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
          I say to each his own!...in my eyes that's the beauty of the car, that it can be totally customized to each owner's specific (sometimes crazy!) tastes.
          It's where story cars come from. Not a bad thing. And, while I don't think I would do to my black and tan what Akon did to his . . . I can imagine far worse!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
            . . . I can imagine far worse!
            Someone please photoshop some spinners and a pink vellore interior

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              haha I completely agree. I get the same feeling when I'm watching MTV cribs. These people suddenly became rich and have no respect for craftmanship, history, quality etc. They just want the Rolex, the lambo and the crystal...
              Originally posted by JoeD View Post
              I believe Bugatti Veyron buyers/owners have to sign some sort of agreement that they don't costumize their cars with (to) big rims or bodyparts and such...
              @IVR007,
              Care to form the jury with me?

@JoeD,
              I truelly think that Spyker should also have some sort of agreement. I know Spyker wants/needs to sell more cars, but I also think that's it's a brand with true "class" and should be dealt with like that (just like a Rolls for instance).
              ______

Mel

Comment

I listened to Akons music when I drove my Spyker last Saturday...lol

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                  I listened to Akons music when I drove my Spyker last Saturday...lol
                  Rhyno!

Personally I really like Akon's music (especially 'Ghetto' and 'Keep on calling')! I just don't like his taste when it comes to pimping Spyker's :lol:
                  ______

Mel

Comment

Dutch millionaire George Tóth has been a shareholder and is or was an owner (delivered in October 2005)

Comment

Look what's coming to Leno's garage (#213)!
                      http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                        Look what's coming to Leno's garage (#213)!
                        http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/
                        Nice!! lots and lots of people watch Jay Leno's car video's. Most of the times i agree with .his comments...can't wait. Thanks for the tip IVR007

Comment

Jay Leno's Garage - Photos - www.jaylenosgarage.com

When looking at the pitures i noticed the oil temprature and pressure gauge have been replaced by airvents.....

??

Is it just #213 that has this?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                            Jay Leno's Garage - Photos - www.jaylenosgarage.com

When looking at the pitures i noticed the oil temprature and pressure gauge have been replaced by airvents.....

??

Is it just #213 that has this?
                            That's 2010 spec (plus a passenger airbag)

Comment

Here is a video!
                              Spyker C8 Laviolette - Sports Cars - Jay Leno's Garage

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X