Interested in this yellow C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in this yellow C8

Hello everyone. The Spyker has been on my radar for a long time and for some reason or other has not ended up in the garage. There is a yellow one for sale for $350k and looks stunning. VIN # XL9AA11G68Z363209

I have never seen a yellow Spyker and didn’t know if there is a directory that shows production numbers or if I can find out if there is more than one or this color combo.

Also, for the people that own these cars what is your overall thoughts? I currently own a 2001 Diablo 6.0, Murcielago SV, Ford GT, RR Wraith and an SVJ63 roadster that is arriving in 2 months.

Would love to get some feedbacks on the C8 and if anyone knows this car! Thank you all Click image for larger version  Name:	3CA3223E-936E-463D-88BC-0D821FD9BD1E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	81505
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alpha6165; 25-04-2021, 16:29.

You can look in the register: https://www.spykerowner.com/forum/fo...ow-black?t=829

There are a few yellow/black Spyders. The yellow is a particularly good yelow...
    Rijk

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your collection. Very impressive! There are four Spykers that have the yellow / black color combination; VIN's #091, #103, #145 and #209. I am not an owner but from what I hear it's a mechanica car without the usual electronical driver aids, very pure driving experience. But owners should be able to give a more detailed description. The front end of #209 was damaged during transport so you might want to check if it was repaired properly.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
      X