Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Which Spyker is your all-time favourite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Which Spyker is your all-time favourite?

Just curious which Spyker you guys like most
    C8 Spyder
    24.00%
    C8 Laviolette
    16.00%
    C8 Laviolette Basic Instinct II Limited Edition
    0.00%
    C8 Laviolette LM85 Limited Edition
    0.00%
    C8 Double 12S(C)
    24.00%
    C8 Aileron
    8.00%
    C8 Aileron Spyder
    8.00%
    C12 La Turbie
    20.00%
    C12 Zagato
    0.00%
    D8 Peking to Paris
    0.00%
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

C8 Laviolette takes my vote!

Comment

It actually remains to be the C8 Spyder. The lightest and purest. Will never be duplicated.
      Rijk

Comment

Double 12 all-the-way for me!

Who voted for the Aileron Spyder???? There aren't even pictures of it yet!!! :lol:

Comment

double 12

Comment

double 12... but with the La Turbie looks (just like #055)

that's why I voted for the La Turbie

Niels

Comment

I'm surprised that the new C8 Aileron isn’t getting more votes? Do we have to get used to it?

I would love to see an Aileron in Olive Green / Saddle Brown, just like #182.

Comment

You've seen it in person, you're biased!!! :lol:
                We need to see it more I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                  You've seen it in person, you're biased!!! :lol:
                  We need to see it more I guess.
                  I really like the Aileron and expected it to get most of the votes.

I still voted for the Double12….

Comment

The reason that the "older" models are doing relatively fine in this poll might have something to do with us being hardcore fans?

For me the ultimate Spyker has to be a bit "imperfect" in the way that you have to see that it is handcrafted.

The Aileron is way too slick for me, too perfect in my opinion.

But I'm sure lots and lots of potential buyers will disagree with me, so I expect the Aileron to sell very well!
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                      The reason that the "older" models are doing relatively fine in this poll might have something to do with us being hardcore fans?

For me the ultimate Spyker has to be a bit "imperfect" in the way that you have to see that it is handcrafted.

The Aileron is way too slick for me, too perfect in my opinion.

But I'm sure lots and lots of potential buyers will disagree with me, so I expect the Aileron to sell very well!
                      I have the exact same feeling. The handcrafted style is just why i love spykers. The old models are truly pieces of art, the have their "mistakes" and that is what attracts me. The design is unique. Look at all the other marques. The cars are looking more and more like each other, the differences are getting smaller. Spyker is an outsider and that is just what's fascinating. The new aileron is more (sorry that's what i think) a mass-production car and that i find a little too bad. But on the other hand i think that's what spyker needs for surviving, as long as they keep building the old models (on demand).
                      Louis

Comment

Working...
                      X