No announcement yet.

Spykers at Chicago Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number 164 and 227 are now at Spyker of Chicago in Northbrook, Illinois. I visited this beautiful dealership today; Steve Foley is a Bentley/Rolls Royce/Cadillac dealer. The Spyker tech, Jonathan, came out and talked to me when he noticed I was looking at the Spykers. He was very nice, as has been everyone I've talked to about these cars, even though I repeatedly tell them I'm not in the position to buy one right now!

He let me sit in the Laviolette, and was kind enough to snap a picture of me in it. What a car! The leather smells great, and I was surprised that I fit easily in it; I'm quite tall at 6 foot 4 inches.

I feel a connection with #164 because I love Laviolettes, I love black cars, I was the first to document it here, and now I've sat in it! I feel like it is "my" Spyker

I hope someone buys her soon and gets her out for some exercise!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
      I think that in the US a lot of LM85's are sold to dealers and not to end users. So I think that if you want one you can still buy one
      Jonathan told me that these two cars were ordered by Spyker of Chicago for stock, so the LM85 is available!

Comment

Thanks for the pictures and info Mattjs33

Comment

Working...
        X