Clear All

• ... the B6 Venator at Monaco.

Comment

• The making of

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          The making of

Is my posting a duplicate? When I opened the one posted above, I do not see this one.....

http://youtu.be/raPidwfcprk
          Scott

Comment

• Just came across this Laviolette destroying its rear tires:

http://jalopnik.com/pulling-a-fatty-...-c8-1682312031
            Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

• That is #213...
              Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by BknBlk View Post
                Just came across this Laviolette destroying its rear tires:

http://jalopnik.com/pulling-a-fatty-...-c8-1682312031
                When I was a kid, I had a '65 Mustang and built it to 425 hp. It had a Shelby tunnel high rise manifold with dual quads, a cam with .575 lift and 312 duration, and got 4 mpg. In any event, it was cool to put down some rubber but I grew out of that after having to buy a new set of tires!

As concerns the video and as my high school English teacher would say when we boys would misbehave in class, "I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like this before."

She was at least 80 years old and had such a charming southern accent!
                Scott

Comment

• The sound must have been amazing in that garage, but I'm not sure this is good for your car
                  Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    The sound must have been amazing in that garage, but I'm not sure this is good for your car
                    The sound was unreal, especially when I would run it with the headers uncorked. In fact, we knew a policeman that lived close to us who had a dragster and he would invite us over to his street to race. He had a set of road construction signs that he used to block off the street and keep other traffic out. We would just blow the place out. The sound was deafening! I would give anything to just go back and relive one of those nights.
                    Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Triplitt View Post
                      The sound was unreal, especially when I would run it with the headers uncorked. In fact, we knew a policeman that lived close to us who had a dragster and he would invite us over to his street to race. He had a set of road construction signs that he used to block off the street and keep other traffic out. We would just blow the place out. The sound was deafening! I would give anything to just go back and relive one of those nights.
                      I was actually referring to the video of the #213. But I'm sure you are right too. There are a lot of memories that are not replicable any more
                      Rijk

Comment

• Does Anyone Know How To Start a Spyker?

This one is classic!
                        Scott

Comment

• I'm now seeing the following error message concerning YouTube video links. The links worked previously, even without Flash installed and YouTube is indeed up and running. Any suggestions?

+YouTube Video
                          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                          Scott

Comment

• The work fine over here. I expect it is a browser issue on your side

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                              The work fine over here. I expect it is a browser issue on your side
                              Hi Hans,

Thanks! It was indeed a browser error.
                              Scott

Comment

• Hi Hans,

Is this you at Le Mans? Can you tell me more about it?
                                http://youtu.be/TamqCJYtPNg
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X