Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicely polished Double 12 (#059)

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• ... nice video! Particularly the "female leg" section, I like...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Sweet video!
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• ... Russian quartermile event. See here. Pretty lady in the F 430, and fast!!!

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 26-08-2011, 10:21.

Comment

• ..but the lady is a slow starter

Comment

• ... a short video of a "Beijing roadster team", including one of the 世爵 Laviolette specials revving. Video file for download here. Not sure if this is an advertising stunt, or a real club. Has this Laviolette been sold? Which chassis # is it?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by amzamz; 27-08-2011, 10:28.

Comment

• Not sure of this one has been sold but if I remember correctly this is #165
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• I'm missing a lot in this thread, with mainly using the iPad nowadays
                  Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                    I'm missing a lot in this thread, with mainly using the iPad nowadays
                    Maybe time to switch to the Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      Maybe time to switch to the Samsung Galaxy Tab?
                      Also missing anything flash with iPad. That being said, would not trade it for anything else out there. HP just dumped all their tablets for $99 each!!

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... 25 minutes of Spyker footage on Chinese TV (probably in 2008). Not sure we have seen all that before (I am not good in remembering ). Victor Muller and Hans van Rennes look very young and undisturbed in the clip. Must have been taken in 2003 or before... Lots of manufacturing footage, early demonstrator car, 2003 racer, engine test stand, tyre manufacturing and chronoswiss watch assembly...

... see here
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The videos now embedded...

Comment

• ... thank you, Hans!

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                                X