Spyker videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    Q. if its the best car, why not more buyers?
    On the forum are numerous posts from owners having to explain all the time what car it is so the answer could be that Spyker is relatively unknown (compared to Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exotics). The fact that people want to know what car it is assumes they do like it which is positive!

Although there are not many Spyker owners, these owners are true ambassadors of the marque, showing there cars everywhere, explaining to everyone what car it is and using them for good initiatives like yourself to make others happy. Some day, the Spykerbrand will be known as a desirable alternative to for instance Ferrari and Lamborghini and the people owning one will be associated with goodness!
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

• A small rev battle:

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• + YouTube Video
        ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I seriously recommend forwarding to 2:16. Looks like #157 went to another state. First Spyker in Montana?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
          + YouTube Video

I seriously recommend forwarding to 2:16. Looks like #157 went to another state. First Spyker in Montana?
          Those squeaking brakes would drive me crazy!!

How did you find this???????

Comment

• That's #115 in the rev battle

Comment

• Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post

How did you find this???????
              It is tagged 'spyker' so it wasn't very hard.

Comment

• Which country?

Sound portugees to me.
                Brasil?

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• I had not noticed the (orange) Aileron paddle car before...

+ YouTube Video

Any more pictures anyone?

Comment

• This is one of my favourite cars... Although I might prefer a magnolia interior..

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Can you not love the LM85?

+ YouTube Video
                      Last edited by Spyker 007; 21-06-2011, 15:08.

Comment

• ... before the show. Salon Prive, Syon House London 2011. See also this thread here.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• Nice last shot
                          Olav

Instagram
                          https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• ... a Laviolette with Swiss number plates? ... is that#060?
                            + YouTube Video

Comment

• Yes that's #060. Here's a video how the aileron spyder's roof works:

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• For sale at Hendrick Cadillac Saab:

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                                X