replied
    The first Black one I made;
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mrleed
    replied
    "jasperwheel"

Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
    I never used my signals previously for that very reason - couldn’t know for sure if I was that idiot with the signal flashing while driving straight ahead.

Now, with my “JasperWheel” - I use my turn signal all the time and with great joy!

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Happy with all the support from fellow Spyker enthousiasts! Thanks for making this happen in a way i didnt expect.

The positive vibe makes me want to make go further

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Late to this party, but very excited to be getting one of Jasper's creations! (I think I've worn #083's wheel down to a nubbin, anyways, time to upgrade!)

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Eggo
    replied
    Originally posted by mrleed View Post
    can't wait to see my indicator signals for the 1st time. Can't tell you how many times I found I've driven miles with my turn signal going. That Lotus wheel is awful.
    I never used my signals previously for that very reason - couldn’t know for sure if I was that idiot with the signal flashing while driving straight ahead.

Now, with my “JasperWheel” - I use my turn signal all the time and with great joy!

Leave a comment:

• mrleed
    replied
    can't wait to see my indicator signals for the 1st time. Can't tell you how many times I found I've driven miles with my turn signal going. That Lotus wheel is awful.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Thanks for the great feedback !!

Leave a comment:

• Strator
    replied
    the previous steering wheel with alcantara
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Strator
    replied
    At first never expected to ever fit another wheel in the #161 as it had a one off upgraded wheel with blue alcantara.
    The propellor wheel looks so good on the DB12 #126 that i decided to go for another blue indigo version for the #161.
    The wheel not only looks even better, the feeling with the car while driving is another big improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Aiglos91
    replied
    Looks great. Please keep the pictures coming!

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    My own car got the propellor treatment as well. Also repolished the bracket and replaced the LED in the indicator bracket
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Yesterday installed this indigo on one of the most unique interiors. Looking awesome
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Another 2 awaiting to be shipped !

- Magnolia and Cognac
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Wouter
    replied
    Very Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    And the very first indigo blue install on the Double12... privaliged to have had the joy of making those art pieces !!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X