Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied
    Perfectly polished perfect steeringwheel!

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    The very last propellor steering wheel has been sold. This has been a great project to meet fellow Spyker enthousiasts.

I am wondering if there is a need for another small batch of steering wheels, please send me a message or respond here when there is interest.

This is one of the most transformed interiors i have delivered a steering wheel for: Double12
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jasperdd; 01-09-2019, 09:49.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Must show this epic picture of the end product of this project !!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Unfortunately one Spyker owner had placed a deposit on a wheel, but due to other priorities he can not buy the wheel anymore. So there is 1 last steering wheel for sale !

The wheel wasnt upholstered yet, but it was anticipate to be a lambo replacement.. but it will also fit a Lotus one.

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    Clean? Too many owners are cleaning not driving!! Same on Aston forums...

So true. I don't have a Spyker, but I do have off white leather in my daily driver. Looks still brand new

Leave a comment:

• mrobin33
    replied
    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Especially when you have the leather in a light color, I would want the wrapped parts on the top and bottom part of the steering wheel. The smooth part is way easier to clean thoroughly.
    Clean? Too many owners are cleaning not driving!! Same on Aston forums...

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Cognac almost done
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    That's funny as the steeringwheels mounted by the factory are not done so the same way. Some have the wrapped sides up / down and some have these at the sides where your hands are. So it seems that there is not a 'mandatory' way to do it and that it's more like personal preference.

Especially when you have the leather in a light color, I would want the wrapped parts on the top and bottom part of the steering wheel. The smooth part is way easier to clean thoroughly.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
    That's funny as the steeringwheels mounted by the factory are not done so the same way. Some have the wrapped sides up / down and some have these at the sides where your hands are. So it seems that there is not a 'mandatory' way to do it and that it's more like personal preference.
    That is also how I heared it from Spyker mechanics.

Leave a comment:

• Laviolette GT2R
    replied

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by mrleed View Post
    Thanks, got it on correct but picture was taken as I had turned to pull into the garage.
    Just had to make sure, because Victor berated me for putting mine on wrong

Leave a comment:

• mrleed
    replied
    Originally posted by Jasperdd View Post
    Hi Doug, good to see you managed to put the wheel on yourself !

Happy with the quality ?
    Perfect !

Leave a comment:

• mrleed
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    I think that you need to turn the steering wheel 90°, if your wheels are straight. The straps are where your hands are not...
    Thanks, got it on correct but picture was taken as I had turned to pull into the garage.

Leave a comment:

• Jasperdd
    replied
    Hi Doug, good to see you managed to put the wheel on yourself !

Happy with the quality ?

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    I think that you need to turn the steering wheel 90°, if your wheels are straight. The straps are where your hands are not...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X