• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a_o_w
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    Thank you.
    You're welcome. So is there a way you could help to find this wheel? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• a_o_w
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    Can you ask your friend to tell us the last three digits of his VIN number?
    I will PM you!

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by a_o_w View Post
    Thank you for your reply! Yes I have already understood, that it is nearly impossible to find, but I will keep looking, or maybe somebody here would get back to me on that.... I have seen a thread here, posted a couple years ago, that even two of such steering wheels were available...

I am myself not an owner, my friend is, and he has asked me to help him out.

He owns a Spyker C8 Laviolette, 2006

Thank you
    Can you ask your friend to tell us the last three digits of his VIN number?

Leave a comment:

• a_o_w
    replied
    Thank you for your reply! Yes I have already understood, that it is nearly impossible to find, but I will keep looking, or maybe somebody here would get back to me on that.... I have seen a thread here, posted a couple years ago, that even two of such steering wheels were available...

I am myself not an owner, my friend is, and he has asked me to help him out.

He owns a Spyker C8 Laviolette, 2006

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Hi Art,

The propeller steering wheel is indeed very hard to find. And the ones who have it don't want to part. For good reason.

Sometimes a steering wheel pops up, but usually without the needed hub. Chances to find a complete set is almost impossible. Unless you find a Spyker attached to it

Do you own a Spyker yourself?

Leave a comment:

• a_o_w
    started a topic Propeller style steering wheel wanted

Propeller style steering wheel wanted

Hi all!

I know it's impossible to find, and yet: if anyone would wish to sell, or knows where to get the propeller style steering wheel, would greatly appreciate any info. Thank you in advance!

Art
    Attached Files
Working...
X