No announcement yet.

Spykers in the snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, this weekend my oldest son had to compete in the Science Olympiade for middle shool in NY City.

Another weekend without the Spyker, even though the driveway was clear and I could have gone for a drive.

Max did win Bronze with his tower structure (it carried 777 times its own weight) though, so it was worth staying in the City
    Rijk

Comment

Is Max following his dad foot steps? Congrats on winning the bronze medal. Tell him I am proud of his achievement.

Comment

I had a lot of fun in that car... Please take good care of her... She was one of the best running C8's I drove, even the guys from the factory that came over said it was quick!

Here she is in Manhattan - Sports Car International #179 March 2007

Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Originally posted by ReducedSpeedAhead View Post
          I had a lot of fun in that car... Please take good care of her... She was one of the best running C8's I drove, even the guys from the factory that came over said it was quick!
          I will take good care of her. I've also noticed that it's fast compared to other Spykers I drove, but I can live with that.......

I guess it is because this car has been flogged regularly.
          Rijk

Comment

I finally had a chance to take the Spyker out. Since it has a master switch, I did not worry about the battery. And the car started right up.

The mountain roads are full of gravel and very slick, and there is still snow around, but I could not wait any longer.

I almost had forgotten how much torque this car has

The Ferrari has not been out of the garage yet, that should tell you something.
            Rijk

Comment

Sounded like you were in desperate need of a 'Spyker-shot'

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                Sounded like you were in desperate need of a 'Spyker-shot'
                Hi, my name is Rijk........................and I'm addicted to Spyker.........
                Rijk

Comment

Some ugly pictures
                  Attached Files
                  Rijk

Comment

Comment

All the snow is gone. More pictures next year
                      Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                        So, this weekend my oldest son had to compete in the Science Olympiade for middle shool in NY City.

Another weekend without the Spyker, even though the driveway was clear and I could have gone for a drive.

Max did win Bronze with his tower structure (it carried 777 times its own weight) though, so it was worth staying in the City
                        Well done Max

Comment

Working...
                        X