• F Spider
    replied
    Bringing away the trash. 20 miles round trip, but worth it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... not sure I understand the problem. Most return flights follow the same route. This is plotted with Flightdiary and you cannot distinguish between one-way and returns.
    Just messin' with you.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Stuck on Brussels airport missing out the most important car event of the year for me. No Geneva Motorshow. Was looking forward to this for almost a year
    ... you should give yourself a treat and plan to attend Pebble Beach!!!

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... not sure I understand the problem. Most return flights follow the same route. This is plotted with Flightdiary and you cannot distinguish between one-way and returns.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    ... have a look at this! My air travel during my whole lifetime. Or, my CO2 footprint (314 tons). A real polluter!

Looks like a Spyker and a Bugatti are neglectable...
    Gosh, I think the weirdest part is how you went all those places, but never came back from half of them.

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    Stuck on Brussels airport missing out the most important car event of the year for me. No Geneva Motorshow. Was looking forward to this for almost a year
    So sorry!

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... have a look at this! My air travel during my whole lifetime. Or, my CO2 footprint (314 tons). A real polluter!

Looks like a Spyker and a Bugatti are neglectable...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Oh no

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    ...Seoul is less than 50 miles from North Korea. Not feeling too good... my research lab in Seoul was full of armed soldiers tonight. They wouldn't let me take photos.
    Let's hope it's all bluster.

Leave a comment:

• IVR007
    replied
    ...Seoul is less than 50 miles from North Korea. Not feeling too good... my research lab in Seoul was full of armed soldiers tonight. They wouldn't let me take photos.
    I hope things don't escalate further...

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Going from a week of spring weather in the Netherlands (with almost a thousand miles of top down driving), back to wintery Manhattan....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OnTheLam
    replied
    Nice indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Wouter
    replied
    Nice, the first of us to see the new Spyker!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X