London Motor Museum meet - 21st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Motor Museum meet - 21st August

I never knew the London Motor Museum existed until #36 was bought by it's owner which is pretty shocking as it's only 20 minutes from my home! so, I popped along to take a look and visit #36 which, following the Gimball, now resides within the museum's walls.

I met the owner who told me he had planned to do the event in a Gumpert but the purchase fell through so he called Tommy to see what he had in stock and naturally #36 was chosen

Anyway, I rather liked the museum, the eccentricity of the collection suggests a degree of insanity which I approve of whole-heartedly! Everything from the Spyker, to classics, hotrods and custom cars modified on site by the Total Kustom Organisation for various celebs and footballers.

The museum have invited me to arrange a club meet in their grounds which I am doing via Petrolhead Nirvana. I know the UK is a long way for most of you but if you happen to be in the country then you are most welcome to join us. Please just add youself to the list on this thread so i can keep an eye on numbers.

London Motor Museum Meet - 21st August - Petrolhead Nirvana Forum
Working...
X