Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IVR007
    replied
    Is there any timetable for the new building? Or is this purely hypothetical? Still a very cool building Rijk

Leave a comment:

• Mel Bonkers
    replied
    Those models looks very impressive! What material do you use with the rapid modeler?

Leave a comment:

• JVProduction
    replied
    That looks really well Rijk. On my work we have also a 3D lyth, really amazing thing.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Speed
    replied
    Great to see. the thing i love is that with this 3D lyth you can make things that have internal components that are placed inside as it builds up,,, way too

I have been building gearboxes with gears that are formed inside the gearbox casings and are formed as the casings build up, but they never had the castings split to place them their inside " hope you understand ? " you can also make planetry gears that are linked but can't ever be disasembled.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    We are now doing more projects with the rapid modeler:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Speed View Post
    Ah i have one of these too but mine can make patterns from cad in 3D Titanium i have a pair of left and right handed titanium Aeroblade wheels on my desk in 1:8 scale in my studio..
    I'm officially jealous

Leave a comment:

• JVProduction
    replied
    It looks really nice, hopely they build this in real.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Speed
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    Since the beginning of this month, we have a "rapid modeler" in out office that actually "prints" 3D architectural models. The first one we did was of the Spyker factory design.
    Ah i have one of these too but mine can make patterns from cad in 3D Titanium i have a pair of left and right handed titanium Aeroblade wheels on my desk in 1:8 scale in my studio..

i just love modern technology..

ps the patterns you have in resin can degrade after 4 or 5 months... if they are in bright sunlight. but they are fantastic to get a feel of a design.

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Looks so good

I am really impressed.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Since the beginning of this month, we have a "rapid modeler" in out office that actually "prints" 3D architectural models. The first one we did was of the Spyker factory design.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F Spider; 25-05-2008, 11:37.

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    JV,

Of course Victor Muller has seen it, he commissioned us for the design.

Leave a comment:

• JVProduction
    replied
    What sad Victor Mulller about it? Has he see it? It's wonderfull what you maked, the details, the building, everything. I hope in the future they make that building, and than I can drive to them. To see it. But great job Rijk, absolute briljant!!!

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Now that Spyker can start looking ahead again, maybe they will dust this project off too.

Leave a comment:

• Mel Bonkers
    replied
    Rijk,

Although I feel privileged having seen the pictures earlier, I'm still amazed with your design. It absolutely fits perfectly in the extraordinary level of detail that makes Spyker stand out. The way you incorporated the Spyker logo in your design is stunning. Splendid Rijk, just splendid!

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Of course they need a test track.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X