Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Spider
    replied
    #21. Another multiple. Amazing how tiny the Elise is...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Entering my top 10: #10 Saab 9³ with Hirsch Performance upgrade.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    #22. Another multiple. Citroën 2CV Speciale without the third window and the round headlights....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    #11 Peugeot 206 Roland Garros. Luxurious with great handling (thanks to 16" low section tyres from 206 GT)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    #23 (I might I have my counting messed up) Another multiple: Autobianchi A112 Abarth with a whopping 70HP. It came with a mat black bonnet that I had repainted red...
    The series 2 (this one) had a colored bonnet if I recall correctly. And the series 1 (the one without the big air intake) was repainted. Right?

Loved those little rockets! Downside: they instantly lost weight. Even when brand new (rust )

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    #24. Another car we had multiples of. Equipped as a race car, with roll bar, four point seat belts and no rear seat. But not as good as the other one....
    Loved it. But the sound of the other one was epic

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    #23 (I might I have my counting messed up) Another multiple: Autobianchi A112 Abarth with a whopping 70HP. It came with a mat black bonnet that I had repainted red...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Maybe this car is lower on the lost than it deserves, but I can't forget the brush with death when changing a flat tire on my way to Paris in 1984 (?)

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    #24. Another car we had multiples of. Equipped as a race car, with roll bar, four point seat belts and no rear seat. But not as good as the other one....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• F Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by amzamz View Post
    ... it looks like you barely had au-pairs (all my small cars) or family needs (the next four)...

Here we go: my #12 would be an Opel Kadett Kombi.
    That is a good point. No cars needed on Manhattan. The only car you need is to get you (and the kids) off the island.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    #10 VW Passat Kombi (2004-09), an emergency buy. I basically needed a tow hook in a hurry. Turned out to be a reliable car. At the end I gave it as a present to one of my au-pairs (Romania).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 30-10-2016, 21:10.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    #11 a BMW 520 (2006-2008). The best value for money ever. I bought it with 150,000km and sold it 2 years later with 240,000km for the same money.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 30-10-2016, 21:01.

Leave a comment:

• amzamz
    replied
    ... it looks like you barely had au-pairs (all my small cars) or family needs (the next four)...

Here we go: my #12 would be an Opel Kadett Kombi (1991-92).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 26-10-2016, 08:00.

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    #12 Opel Corsa 1.6 World Cup (= a GSi without ABS).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SpykerOwner
    replied
    #25 Another multiple. Golf GTI mark 1....
    A real icon!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X