Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Detail: Red McLaren F1

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Video showing many different aspects and features of a red/tan 1995 McLaren F1, formerly owned by Michael Andretti. Special Thanks to Alessandro Robila of McLaren San Francisco, one of the most professional sales directors I know, for spending over 2 hours with me showing me every detail of the vehicle!

Hope you enjoy,
    Brian

Very nice Brian.
    What chassis number is that one?
    Also, same one that has been on eGarage lately?

Comment

Great report Brian! Excellent work, as always.

Comment

Thanks guys! Whitlock, it's chassis #28, and yes. I told Nick/eGarage about the car the night before, then the next day I saw photos of it with eG watermarks, haha. The car was spec'd out by Michael Andretti and stayed in the UK as he was not able to the import the car back to the US, 1995. He sold it, it then went to Japan, stayed there for six years or so, then came to the US in 2002 and was part of Cliff Meltzer's collection. It sold in 2005 at Silicon Valley Auto Group for $1.825mil to the 2nd USA owner located in the OC. Now owned by the owner of McLaren San Francisco (thanks to Erik Reynolds for much of the information above).

-Brian
        Last edited by BrianZuk; 17-10-2012, 11:06.

Comment

Working...
        X