#020 - C8 Spyder (War / Rogue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #020 - C8 Spyder (War / Rogue)

I know now for a fact that the Spyker tested by Top Gear is #020. A very early production car.
    Rijk

Good to know.

Do you happen to know where it is right now?

Comment

I know that it has a new colour

The Spyder used in ROGUE (chassis number 020) has a silver exterior, a burgundy red interior, a turned aluminium dashboard fascia and is fitted with elegant 19Aeroblade wheels in magnesium with central locking featuring five propellers.
      Last edited by F Spider; 06-03-2023, 15:06.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        Good to know.

Do you happen to know where it is right now?
        Yes - it'll be interesting to know what happened to it???

Comment

image_801.jpg #020 as used in the movie Rogue / War
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I don't know if the picture posted by Laviolette GT2R is the 'Rogue' car, but this car is fitted with the oval Bentley side-indicators where as the early cars show the square indicatorlights.
            Last edited by Spyker 007; 12-03-2008, 11:44.

Comment

#020 in Top Gear

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwXmPuSFNc" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwXmPuSFNc"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwXmPuSFNc" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

For the record:
                020.jpg020 (2).jpg

020 (3).jpg020 (4).jpg
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

There is a car for sale at Konig motor in Russia, and it says:'This car was shot in the movie "WAR" with Jet Li in the title role'.
                  Konig Motor Club - Spyker C8 Spider
                  So this is #020 then?
                  Last edited by F Spider; 06-03-2023, 15:05.

Comment

#016 and #020 were both used in the movie 'War' and both the König Motor Spyker and #016 look very similar (apart from the aircovents) So I guess you are right IVR: The Spyker at König Motor, most likely, is #020!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
                      #020 in Top Gear

+ YouTube - BBC: Spyker Car Review - Top Gear" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                      YouTube - BBC: Spyker Car Review - Top Gear"> YouTube - BBC: Spyker Car Review - Top Gear" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                      You can see that JC has the four point seat belts way too loose. I guess that is why you cannot get them any more.
                      Rijk

Comment

Found XL9AB11A63Z363020 in a russian database, registered at August 28th 2007

Comment

#020 at autogespot.com!
                          c214748364807072010104636_1.jpg

c214748364807072010104636_2.jpg

c214748364807072010104636_4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
                            I do not think this is #020 because this car has got the Bentley sidemarkers. #020 does not.

Could it be #028? http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/18969-post1.html

Comment

The Spyker that was used in the movie "Rogue" / "WAR" does have the Bentley sidemarkers. Konig Motor Club state that the Champion Silver / Ruby C8 Spyder has been used in this movie. Hans van Rennes told us (not at the last factory visit, but the one before) that #016 and #020 were the Spyders used in the movie Rogue (If I remember correctly #020 was also mentioned in a press release about the movie, along with #055, the La Turbie). #016 is still for sale at DCT Belgium, so the one at Konig must therefore be #020...

Comment

Working...
                              X