#101 - C8 Double 12S Black / Yellow RHD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #101 - C8 Double 12S Black / Yellow RHD

image_2183.jpg This C8 Double 12S was first displayed at the 27th Bangkok International Motor Show, 22 March 2006 - 2 April 2006 and later at the Thailand Motor Expo 2006, which was held from November 30 to December 11 at IMPACT, Muang Thong Thani. It has also been displayed at the “Bangkok Supercars Concours” held at Gaysorn Plaza, 30 November - 3 December and at Siam Paragon shoppingmall in Bangkok from December 1, 2006 to January 2, 2007.

A couple of photographs of this Double 12 were allready posted in the spotters thread: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...-thread-9.html (from post #84 onwards) by Wouter and bucciali, Many thanx !

Model: Spyker C8 Double 12S
    Modelyear: I'm not sure but this car was shown to the public for the first time during the Bangkok Motor Show, at the end of march 2006 and therefore it is most likely produced in the first quarter of 2006.
    VIN: Unknown (EDIT: This is #101), but I think this one was build after Double 12 #069
    Remarks: Right Hand Drive, Automatic gearbox (Once you shift your attention from the lady to the pedalbox you will see that it only has two pedals), No visible rivets on the body, side indicators in the mirror, side markers present, Black Chronoswiss dials.
    Last edited by F Spider; 04-05-2023, 23:15.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

pics

... I happened to find these pictures at
    Spyker C8 Laviolette LWB Photo Gallery by Alfred So at pbase.com
    by Alfred So (Hong Kong) taken in May 2008 (?).
    I guess they could be related to this car here. However, I am not sure.
    Last edited by F Spider; 04-05-2023, 23:15.

Comment

Nice find Amzamz! This is indeed the same Double 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
        This C8 Double 12S was first displayed at the 27th Bangkok International Motor Show, 22 March 2006 - 2 April 2006 and later at the Thailand Motor Expo 2006, which was held from November 30 to December 11 at IMPACT, Muang Thong Thani. It has also been displayed at the Bangkok Supercars Concours held at Gaysorn Plaza, 30 November - 3 December and at Siam Paragon shoppingmall in Bangkok from December 1, 2006 to January 2, 2007.
        It turns out that I was wrong: This Double 12 was not displayed at the 27th Bangkok International Motor Show, 22 March 2006 - 2 April 2006. It has also not made an appearance at the Bangkok Supercars Concours held at Gaysorn Plaza, 30 November - 3 December. Because it was allready at the Thailand Motor Expo 2006, which was held from November 30 to December 11 at IMPACT, Muang Thong Thani.

So it's first public appearance was not in march 2006, which meant it had to be build before Double 12 #069, but in november 2006 and that means that it was build later than Double 12 #069. That explains the newer features on this Double 12 compared to the before mentioned #069.
        Last edited by F Spider; 04-05-2023, 23:14.

Comment

I found this picture

singapore australia.jpg

It's the same car right? This photo was taken in Singapore, and the guy who made it said it was being shipped to Australia... Seems very unlikely
          Last edited by IVR007; 26-05-2010, 01:39.
          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I'm in Australia at the moment. I hope this one is in Australia and i can spot her. Does anyone know if there more spykers in Australia? Problably not, but i hope to see some dutch glory in OZ!

See ya!

Comment

I hope you spot her as well! You do know where to find the VIN number don't you?

Comment

Haha, yeah i know where i can find it. I'm following spyker for almost 5 years now, so i should be able to find the number. Otherwise i need the help of you guys. Does anyone know where she is in Australia? Is it in Sydney? Or do I need to search whole Australia for her

Comment

She was never spotted in Australia but the guy said she was being shipped to Australia. This Double 12 is a right hand drive and you guys drive on the wrong side of the road so it could make sense. The fact that there are no photographs of this one in Australia makes it impossible to determine where she is exactly. It probabaly means that she ended up with a collector of expensive cars who caged her as his garage queen. If we are lucky, maybe she might be displayed at some carshows...

Happy hunting !

Comment

Hahaha :lol: Good luck Spyker madness

Comment

This thread was in need of some more photos

Some from an international motor expo (2006) and some from Siam Paragon (both in Bangkok, Thailand)

thailand international auto expo double 12 RHD.JPG thailand international auto expo double 12 RHD (2).JPG

thailand international auto expo double 12 RHD (3).JPG thailand international auto expo double 12 RHD (4).JPG

siam paragon double 12 RHD.jpg siam paragon double 12 RHD (2).JPG
                      Last edited by IVR007; 12-07-2010, 14:15.

Comment

Photographed at the Thailand Motor Expo 2011 so this Double 12 is still (or again) in Thailand. Copyright: Krashkraft

RHD Double 12_Thailand Motor Expo 2011.jpg

Comment

... more pics of this Thailand event. Not sure if it is a black car! Also the interior looks different. What do you think? (source)
                          Attached Files

Comment

The inside of the doors seem to be black.
                            Rijk

Comment

Yes, this is the same car as the black one as there is only one RHD Double 12. Interiorcolors magnolia and pharaoh are sometimes difficult to catch on photographs.

Comment

Working...
                              X