Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79th Geneva International Motor Show

Spyker C8 Laviolette and LM85 to be presented at Geneva

The Dutch brand originated by a pair of coachbuilders will show two special models to crowds at the Geneva Motor Show next month.

The high-performance C8 Laviolette boasts a potent Audi V8, lightweight construction and styling that's distinctive-- to say the least. A collage of scoops, vents, and metallic accents, the C8 Laviolette rips through 0-60 in 4.5 seconds on its way to a top speed of around 300 km/h.

Also on display will be the special, limited-production C8 Laviolette 'LM85'. The GT2 inspired model is named after the automaker's LeMans cars, which have been in action since 2002. The special LM85 edition boasts a unique color scheme, upgraded brakes, track-ready tuning and special wheels. It comes with a 400 horsepower, mid-mounted V8 and a six-speed manual gearbox.

A total of 24 LM85 customers will be able to purchase the car, the price of which includes a special LM85 pilot wristwatch and VIP guest treatment at the 2009 24 hours of Le Mans 2009. Check out the pair at the Geneva Motor Show, which opens March 15th.

(auto123.com)

Any news about the C8 Aileron?

Comment

Don't worry, she will be there...
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
        Don't worry, she will be there...
        I don’t care if the paint is still wet.. as long as she will be there

Comment

I will visit the Geneva Salon on Saturday March 7….anyone else, besides me and hans, here planning to visit the salon and when?

Comment

How about this
            Attached Files
            Rijk

Comment

Nice teaser..... I can't wait to see the big picture
              Last edited by Wouter; 19-02-2009, 23:13.

Comment

Too bad the quality of the pic is %*%#

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                  Nice teaser..... I can't wait to see the big picture
                  Can't wait for Geneva to begin
                  Niels

Comment

Hi Guys, my first post here but wanted to bring your attention to some info I got about Geneva:

Spyker C8 Aileron Spyder and More… - GTSPIRIT.COM

A friend went to the factory a couple of weeks ago to talk about there new range of phones and while he was there got told that the aileron spyder will be shown at Geneva. He was also told about the companies plans to get back into the world of Formula One. Personally I'm a bit skeptical about the F1 rumor, but he's pretty adamant about the Aileron Spyder!

Cheers, Loz

Edit:

Comment

Formula 1, hahaha! You make me laugh!

There was already a rumour about the C8 Aileron Spyder, so I'm not really surprised.
                      Would be nice te see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loz1234 View Post
                        A friend went to the factory a couple of weeks ago to talk about there new range of phones and while he was there got told that the aileron spyder will be shown at Geneva. He was also told about the companies plans to get back into the world of Formula One. Personally I'm a bit skeptical about the F1 rumor, but he's pretty adamant about the Aileron Spyder!

Cheers, Loz
                        Loz,

Welcome to the site.

Don't hold your breath getting to see the Spyder yet. I think they have their hands full with getting the Aileron production ready.
                        Rijk

Comment

I can't vouch for the info personally but I would love to see it at Geneva, the F1 rumour I sincerely hope isn't true!!

I found a pic of the testing of the Aileron spyder on a google search:

I suppose it shows that it's in the development stage!

Comment

That mule isn't specifically for the Spyder! It was developed for the Aileron. Amongst others to develop the automatic transmission.

Comment

Also a nice link:

A feeling of déjà vu ... World Debut Spyker C8 Aileron at Geneva Motor Show: Anamera

Dutchdude
                              Spykerowner #141
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X