Official Spyker Owner Forum
 

Go Back   Official Spyker Owner Forum > Spyker Enthusiasts - Public Forum > Spyker Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 14-12-2007, 22:11
pterps's Avatar
pterps pterps is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zwolle, The Netherlands
Posts: 353
Congrats on this great achievement, such an honor!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 16-12-2007, 04:09
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,666
Victor Muller will write a welcome word, but has been very busy with the refinancing of Spyker lately. And when I say busy, I MEAN BUSY.

He is usually doing at least three things at the same time. He has a meeting, at the same time he reads his email and sends SMS messages, The secretary connects him to phone calls etc. I'm always impressed when I see him do that. I could not keep up that pace.

The only other person that I know that can Multi-Task as well is my wife Margaret.
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 16-12-2007, 18:29
Kevin Slegg's Avatar
Kevin Slegg Kevin Slegg is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SE England
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
V
The only other person that I know that can Multi-Task as well is my wife Margaret.
Well done Margaret!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 19-12-2007, 03:41
SpykerX3's Avatar
SpykerX3 SpykerX3 is offline
Former Spyker Owner #152
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chandler, AZ
Posts: 363
THANK YOU for getting this site up. It is about time owners have a resource to discuss their experiences/challenges. A lot can be learned from others--especially when it comes to Spykers!

Dan
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19-12-2007, 07:00
SpykerOwner's Avatar
SpykerOwner SpykerOwner is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4,550
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpykerX3 View Post
THANK YOU for getting this site up. It is about time owners have a resource to discuss their experiences/challenges. A lot can be learned from others--especially when it comes to Spykers!

Dan
Welcome and good to have you on board!

And I agree with the need to set this site up. I still wonder what took me so long.

Hans
Site Admin
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21-12-2007, 13:35
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,666
Today (Dec.21st, 2007) is a great day. Spyker has gotten the desperately needed cash injection to increase the Spyker C8 production and the get the SSUV ready for production. They will get the right to their name back from the FGH Bank, and have money to go forward from an enthusiast investor. Not just a bank that is in there for the money.

Now it is time to get the production of the C8 up to the break even level. See the thread on the Bugatti dilemma. That should be about 250 cars per year. I'm convinced that there is also a market for 250 SSUVs per year. At a total of 500 cars, Spyker should be a very healthy company.

It's great to have Victor officially back as the CEO of Spyker. Behind the screens he was the driving force for Spyker on a day to day basis, and it is HIS dream that he can continue to built on.
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-12-2007, 22:37
Kevin Slegg's Avatar
Kevin Slegg Kevin Slegg is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: SE England
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
Today (Dec.21st, 2007) is a great day. Spyker has gotten the desperately needed cash injection to increase the Spyker C8 production and the get the SSUV ready for production. They will get the right to their name back from the FGH Bank, and have money to go forward from an enthusiast investor. Not just a bank that is in there for the money.

Now it is time to get the production of the C8 up to the break even level. See the thread on the Bugatti dilemma. That should be about 250 cars per year. I'm convinced that there is also a market for 250 SSUVs per year. At a total of 500 cars, Spyker should be a very healthy company.

It's great to have Victor officially back as the CEO of Spyker. Behind the screens he was the driving force for Spyker on a day to day basis, and it is HIS dream that he can continue to built on.
Great news
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22-12-2007, 11:54
Mel Bonkers's Avatar
Mel Bonkers Mel Bonkers is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Purmerend, The Netherlands
Posts: 162
Victor,

Congratulations on "getting the company back" and cotinueing building these beautiful cars!
__________________
______

Mel
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 27-12-2007, 02:07
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Past #107 #207 Future #307
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam, Woodstock
Posts: 6,666
Post #1000 in less than 50 days. More than 50 members. Very impressive. Lets go for a multiple of 10 next.......
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-01-2008, 00:43
benniexx's Avatar
benniexx benniexx is offline
Spyker Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Leverkusen, Germany
Posts: 1
first visit

Hello!
Found this forum and just like it. I´m an Dutch Spyker-enthousiast from Germany. I visited the 1000Km at the Nürburgring two times and was very sad to see the C8 glow last year.
Perhaps some day I can drive one too........
Greetings from Germany

Berend-Jan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.